Cid - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cid

Unregistered

What? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought you had to interview for positions in CID. Apparently when your friends with the Major Crimes Lt you can move without having to interview. Two just transferred without having to go through any process that others had to. A shining example of the "good ol boy" system in action once again. Just be part of the hunt, golf, fish, boat and SWAT club and your in there, everyone else get in line for your interview. Sgt. KC in homicide and his annoying wife are a prime example of the useless and lazy members of this club. This place is a real joke!
    Are there really any other clubs that matter?

Unregistered
    Yes, the "I'm tired of getting ****ed over by thug cops" club.

Unregistered
    Your delusional
    Your delusional.......ohhhhh you are delusional. I was thinking that the remainder of YOUR post wasn't here. I apologize I see now you made an attempt to be an asshole but butchered the English language in the process. Let me respond to what you made an attempt to say. If I happen to be wrong you can get a kid that has completed a grammar class to respond so you don't error again and seem foolish by trying to write thoughts.

You are exactly the person I was thinking of when I made that post. Nothing is good for you. Everything is bad and everyone is out to get you. I bet if we look at YOUR career we would find that you made very little contribution to the quest of advancement. You spend much of YOUR day trying to understand why everyone is making progress and you just can't seem to get anywhere because they are out to get you. We'll guess what......it is you that is the problem! That post had many points that were thought out and reasonable. You can only respond "your" delusional. If it is as bad as you think then explain. Make everyone understand. Stop being the problem and find a solution. Life isn't about you this job isn't about you. Make a contribution and stop belong an idiot.

Unregistered
    Your still delusional.

Unregistered
    "Belong an idiot"...........Really?.......Are you sure you want to criticize the grammatical errors of others?

Unregistered
    Your still delusional.
    Some people are a waste of effort. You are one of those people. Had I posted a rant about how everyone was out to get everybody you would have jumped on the idea. The moment I suggest you could be part of the problem you go into the mode of just slinging insults. Now let's think about this. You are the one that will not take a look at the behavior you display. I offered a possible solution to some of the problems. Who is delusional?

Unregistered
    Your delusional.......ohhhhh you are delusional. I was thinking that the remainder of YOUR post wasn't here. I apologize I see now you made an attempt to be an asshole but butchered the English language in the process. Let me respond to what you made an attempt to say. If I happen to be wrong you can get a kid that has completed a grammar class to respond so you don't error again and seem foolish by trying to write thoughts.

You are exactly the person I was thinking of when I made that post. Nothing is good for you. Everything is bad and everyone is out to get you. I bet if we look at YOUR career we would find that you made very little contribution to the quest of advancement. You spend much of YOUR day trying to understand why everyone is making progress and you just can't seem to get anywhere because they are out to get you. We'll guess what......it is you that is the problem! That post had many points that were thought out and reasonable. You can only respond "your" delusional. If it is as bad as you think then explain. Make everyone understand. Stop being the problem and find a solution. Life isn't about you this job isn't about you. Make a contribution and stop belong an idiot.
    If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones. You use error as a verb and it is a noun. It should say, "so you don't err again". Ohhhh and you should check your own punctuation. It is obvious that you are not an English major.

Unregistered
    I am not on either side of this argument. I want to only state an observation. If the person that started this post would take the time to ask for a meeting with the supervisor to discuss the concerns and was ignored there would be a complaint. If everyone would voice an opinion to those that make the decisions it is very possible the problems complained about on here would diminish. It is very childish to read this type of post knowing that the person complaining never once made an attempt to form a cogent argument to any person in the chain of command. Just maybe if everyone would be professional and distance themselves from juvenile behavior improvement would happen. The current way of doing business is to talk about people behind their back and attempt to advance through others failure. Let's try to move forward on the accomplishments we make rather than the mistakes of others. If everyone acted like an adult and was supportive of one another things would be better. The problem comes when one a attempts to make an appearance of being good because they compare their performance to a known failure. Compare yourself to the one the is known to be best and accomplish what they have then you can argue that you deserve something. There are absolutely problems that is causing the agency suffering that is not needed. This site will not repair those issues. The employees must make the choice to meet the problem head on and not sneak in the shadows of annonimity waiting for their prey so an attack can be launched. Call for a meeting with the Sheriff. Explain your concerns. Most of what everyone would say they know about the man comes from rumor or trash that is posted on here.

So often I hear rumors of what staff is doing. I hear the crazy things that have been conjured up and how corrupt this agency is under Morgan. Seldom does any of the crazy things being talked about ever occur. We are not perfect and never will be as an agency. There is no perfect agency. The bitter truth is that the cut throat backstabbing mentality that is present among those under the staff positions facilitate so much of the things we hate. I personally know Custer,Gilmore,Greer, Jackson, Pinney, Young and so many more. None of those people are evil or out to get anyone. Has it ever occurred to any of you they operate attempting to avoid being sniped by one of the shadow dwellers routinely stirring the pot. As a result they can't allow anything to get past them. They are not allowed to bend a rule or have compassion because of the likely chance someone will make a big deal about it. They are not given a chance to be human because they are the hunted and they know it. That doesn't mean you have to agree with their every thought. I would never consider just agreement because of a position someone holds. I do believe you have to give people a chance. Instead of always attacking try to post something positive on here once a week (F-off in advance to the person that makes the smart asks comment about nothing being positive). If everyday you come to work there is only sadness and sorrow you owe it to yourself and family to leave. There is always bad if you look but there is just as much good if you give it the same chance. If those on here are truly so fed up with all the evil that is believed to be here there are vast oppurtunities with the training provided to you at this agency. Go make your happy place somewhere that you don't have to deal with all of this evil.

I hope that none of this gets twisted into me saying that every person here is good.. We have a few that thrive on others misery. We have some that really are evil and love the chaos especially when it is created at their hand. It just isn't everyone.
    Is this another attempt by Chief Haines to make people believe everything is all hugs and kisses at the department? Request a meeting my ass. Express your concerns about unfairness? Bull shit

Unregistered
    Why is it that people think they can spend their time on patrol sitting under an oak tree, doing one traffic stop a night on Lillian and they deserve to be rewarded. I have noticed that most of the "hunt, fish, golf club" have something else in common. THEY PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL. They are cops who do police work. Hard work gets rewarded whining gets you a box of tampons. You want to move to a specialty position go do your job and show you aren't just a *****y slug.

Unregistered
    Is this another attempt by Chief Haines to make people believe everything is all hugs and kisses at the department? Request a meeting my ass. Express your concerns about unfairness? Bull shit
    Why not? Is it because you only have hurt feelings for an argument? I agree that you shouldn't talk about the issues if you don't have facts to support why you feel an issue is unfair. Just being picked last could be for many reasons. Who wants the fat tuba player on their football team. This job isn't for everyone and some just don't have what it takes. Sorry.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast