Cid - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cid

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that people think they can spend their time on patrol sitting under an oak tree, doing one traffic stop a night on Lillian and they deserve to be rewarded. I have noticed that most of the "hunt, fish, golf club" have something else in common. THEY PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL. They are cops who do police work. Hard work gets rewarded whining gets you a box of tampons. You want to move to a specialty position go do your job and show you aren't just a *****y slug.
    You obviously aren't on patrol or you would know how stats are being forced up everyones asses. If you sit under the oak tree 1st Lt SA will have an IA opened on you. If you only do one traffic stop you will be sent to the court house. Rewarded for hard work? Well then how is it a patrol shift can make more significant narcotics arrests in two weekends than the Narcotics Unit can in a month. I don't see anyone leaving Narcotics except for the recent promotion.
    It will never change until Morgan is gone

Unregistered
    The "hunt,fish,golf club" includes RS who has done nothing but screw as many people over as he can before he leaves. That doesn't deserve to be rewarded butt it was. SA-same thing and he continues to be rewarded. Get the picture? The rest of you are doing it all wrong or you too would be rewarded....see the pattern here?? There are some that deserve positions they got like BC but RE and BL didn't. RS didn't. I could go on.

Unregistered
    making pro active arrests only lands your ass in an IA! Sitting under an oak tree seems to be the only way to survive around here.
    Who has had an IA for simply getting out there and being proactive

Unregistered
    Who has had an IA for simply getting out there and being proactive
    Awe come on Scott. You can do better than that.

Unregistered

I feel for you...

If you work the south end under SA, I feel for you! He's a backstabbing asshole who will hang you out to dry in 2 seconds!

Unregistered
    Awe come on Scott. You can do better than that.
    Answer the question! I've never heard of anyone in CID golfing , fishing, etc together. What's your hobby? Being a crybaby?

Unregistered
    That person will not reply to that question because they have no example of people being fired for doing their job that they can speak of

Unregistered
    And SA is in the Bahamas dumbass. He is not on Leo affairs I promise

Unregistered
    Answer the question! I've never heard of anyone in CID golfing , fishing, etc together. What's your hobby? Being a crybaby?
    You must not remember the RS club when they would all take off to go play golf. RH did it too but he's gone. Then there was the fishing club with BW and the hunting club. All from CID. Prolly a hunt club with MG now too

Unregistered
    And SA is in the Bahamas dumbass. He is not on Leo affairs I promise
    Bull shit. He"s in town

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast