Iupa fails its members again - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly you are not familiar with the incident at all and the fact you would use this to your benefit shows you have no benefit representing anyone especially Deputies. Putting your shame to the side the IUPA represented Deputy was the last Deputy on scene, never laid a hand on the deceased and didn't see a thing other then the aftermath so it's not a surprise that he's going back to full duty had no involvement what so ever. Anyone who would use any misfortune of one of our brothers for Political benefit should have that same misfortune brought on themselves. IUPA you make me and many others sick with your complete disconnect from our membership.
    Clearly you are a Jackass, first the PBA started this thread and used a tragedy to further their own political agenda and try to make IUPA look bad that is a fact.

Another fact is the IUPA member was one of the first on scene and was the Deputy who restrained and handcuffed the deceased. Another fact is the IUPA Deputy was the only one who had his uniform taken for evidence.

The 4 Deputies involved are good people and did nothing wrong, the SGT and LT never laid a hand on the subject. I hope all 4 of them get through this quickly. You are trying to use misfortune for political benefit of the PBA. You are intentionally lying and trying to mislead Deputies.

I urge any Deputy to make a phone call to District 15, all the alpha shift Deputies are familiar with what happened and can confirm. Hey Lee you where their and you know the truth why don't you come on here and speak the truth and tell your people what really happened? This is why we must get rid of the PBA because they intentionally lie.

Sysop
    We have received complaints on posts talking about an incident that is being investigated. Please refrain from discussing details of the incident until after the investigation is concluded. As for IUPA and PBA issues, that is an entirely separate issue not affected by the investigation. Thank you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234