Iupa fails its members again
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Iupa fails its members again

Last night in N Lauderdale there was an incident that necessitated a response from Deputies chosen Union to provide Rep and Legal Representation. The call went out at approximately 11:30am for Reps and Attorneys to respond and just past 11:45am the first PBA Rep arrived on scene. At just before midnight PBA Attorney Tony Alfero arrived on scene. All the times can be backed up by the crime scene log. Anyone want to guess what time the IUPA attorney arrived on scene right around 2:30am!! Apparently due to the ridiculously long response time IUPA Board Member Zeller eventually showed up as well but as has been well documented over and over again he has absolutely zero experience in labor issues so I'm not exactly sure what his role there was other then to try to explain why it took 3 hours for the attorney to arrive. It's quite clear from the way the IUPA Board turned its back on Kenny Auttenrieb when he needed their help and now failed this member in his time of need they are not capable if providing the services that BSO Deputies/Sergeants need because I don't think anyone wants to wait 3 hours for their attorney to show up when their job/freedom is potentionally on the line. Go ahead IUPA deny it, there is a log with what time everyone arrived on scene.

[We have received a complaint on the above post to wit: "please remove this thread. its talking about an ongoing criminal investigation". The post and thread have been reviewed and, other than a couple of other postings, do not violate our Terms of Use and will remain as is. Just because issues arose involving IUPA and PBA representation during an incident that's under review does NOT mean that discussing union representation during that time is the same as discussing the incident itself. The two postings that may have included details from the incident have been removed. If anyone disagrees with this, you can contact Chip DeBlock at (813) 760-2900 - Sysop]
    Last edited by Sysop; 07-17-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Unregistered
    I would wait 10 hours before I ever gave a dime to the PBA!!!!

Unregistered

Herby

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would wait 10 hours before I ever gave a dime to the PBA!!!!
    Good luck with that......

Unregistered
    Last night in N Lauderdale there was an incident that necessitated a response from Deputies chosen Union to provide Rep and Legal Representation. The call went out at approximately 11:30am for Reps and Attorneys to respond and just past 11:45am the first PBA Rep arrived on scene. At just before midnight PBA Attorney Tony Alfero arrived on scene. All the times can be backed up by the crime scene log. Anyone want to guess what time the IUPA attorney arrived on scene right around 2:30am!! Apparently due to the ridiculously long response time IUPA Board Member Zeller eventually showed up as well but as has been well documented over and over again he has absolutely zero experience in labor issues so I'm not exactly sure what his role there was other then to try to explain why it took 3 hours for the attorney to arrive. It's quite clear from the way the IUPA Board turned its back on Kenny Auttenrieb when he needed their help and now failed this member in his time of need they are not capable if providing the services that BSO Deputies/Sergeants need because I don't think anyone wants to wait 3 hours for their attorney to show up when their job/freedom is potentionally on the line. Go ahead IUPA deny it, there is a log with what time everyone arrived on scene.
    More lies from the PBA, nobody failed anyone and Jason arrived around the same time as the PBA rep. It's sad that the PBA would use a tragedy like this for political reasons. All Deputies involved had legal representation. Who cares who got there first.

Unregistered
    More PBA lies. Zehler was there more than 30 minutes ahead of Martin. It was an IUPA member that suggested attorneys and reps be contacted. Each membee had legal counsel on scene. Only sad part is the PBA telling lies . And will someone please buy lee a shirt that fits

Unregistered

Harvey

More PBA lies. Zehler was there more than 30 minutes ahead of Martin. It was an IUPA member that suggested attorneys and reps be contacted. Each membee had legal counsel on scene. Only sad part is the PBA telling lies . And will someone please buy lee a shirt that fits
    BS my friend. That know nothing incompetent fool was lost.

Unregistered
    BS my friend. That know nothing incompetent fool was lost.
    Were you there Marc?

Unregistered

???????

anyone wanna fill us in on what happened in N Lauderdale

Unregistered
    Completely untrue IUPA Reps were lost and treated it like an us vs. them situation instead of working with the PBA for the betterment of the members involved.

Unregistered
    Were you there Marc?
    I was not but plenty of people were PBA and otherwise and none were happy with what they saw. IUPA answer the following questions:

1) Did it take 3 hours for your legal counsel to arrive on scene yes or no, remember there is a log before you make fools out of yourselves and lie?
    2) What time did IUPA Reps arrive on scene?
    3) What specifically did Jason Zeller do for his member as he has zero expeience in being a Rep??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast