New chief
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New chief

Unregistered

New chief

What do you guys think about the choice for chief?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you guys think about the choice for chief?
    Sanchez, Chief, are you serious ! First that idiot Fernandez and now Sanchez. Sanchez, Really ? Who is responsible for making these stupid personnel decisions. Competence is NOT what comes to mind when I think of Tom Sanchez.

Unregistered
    Sanchez, Chief, are you serious ! First that idiot Fernandez and now Sanchez. Sanchez, Really ? Who is responsible for making these stupid personnel decisions. Competence is NOT what comes to mind when I think of Tom Sanchez.
    He has absolutely no business being Chief of any agency. Well, maybe, Opa-Locka.

Unregistered
    He has absolutely no business being Chief of any agency. Well, maybe, Opa-Locka.
    One thing that never changes around here are the old racists.

Unregistered
    One thing that never changes around here are the old racists.
    Why? Because Opa-Locka is the most corrupt community in the tri-county area. I guess you have to throw in Medley and Sweetwater also.

Unregistered
    Damn, some of you can not be happy here. For whatever reason. You cried about FF being chief. Now Sanchez. Is this a racist thing? It appears that way to me. Well some of you think you got Frank ran out. With your foolishness. Now it's this guy turn. Yep let the games began. Maybe this guy will get rid of the ones crying on here. Still not happy. Just do the job you were hired to do.

Unregistered
    Damn, some of you can not be happy here. For whatever reason. You cried about FF being chief. Now Sanchez. Is this a racist thing? It appears that way to me. Well some of you think you got Frank ran out. With your foolishness. Now it's this guy turn. Yep let the games began. Maybe this guy will get rid of the ones crying on here. Still not happy. Just do the job you were hired to do.
    No racist here. Lets be clear. We are all much better off without Frank Fernandez. Sanchez was just not a good choice to be a successor.

Unregistered
    No racist here. Lets be clear. We are all much better off without Frank Fernandez. Sanchez was just not a good choice to be a successor.
    Who would you have picked??

Unregistered
    Who would you have picked??
    National Search. Fernandez was picked when no one would consider him, without a national, or even a regional search. Now Sanchez ? Even O'Brien would eventually make a better Chief.

Unregistered
    National Search. Fernandez was picked when no one would consider him, without a national, or even a regional search. Now Sanchez ? Even O'Brien would eventually make a better Chief.
    Really O'Brien? Mel wants to move the agency forward. Sanchez has the most experience and training. Time will tell if he is cut out to be Chief. Give him a chance to sink or swim... We need to stop air our laundry on this website.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast