Dale Ritchhart - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dale Ritchhart

Unregistered

Now I know who I'm NOT voting for

Well, I thought I would see what people were saying about this guy so I would have an idea about his character. I was 100% correct, when the guy that personally knows you says that you would "knock someone's teeth out" and then proceeds to pretty much talk down to you as if you're a hillbilly, that's all I need to know. The last thing the CCSO needs is yet another ego driven, narcissistic so-called leader of the same minions on the roads... No thank you , I will look for someone else to give my vote to.

Unregistered
    Because of bill prummell corruption u now have 1 of the bigest cop watch web sites on the planet,33 milion views,32 thousand subscribers,3 milion views a mth.
    Ed pope wants body cameras and car cameras u get a bust u have video 2 back up youre bust,if u r not doing anything wrong then u have nothing 2 wory about,ed wants 2 start a comunity review board for the sheriff and police,because cops investigating them selves is like asking the mafia 2 investigate its self.ed wants 2 dismantle the unconstitutional military police state,no where in the constitution does it say create this.
    Cop watch is going 2 start a non 4 profit fund with a couple of lawyers so sheeple that have ben victimized be corupt leos can sue them,and in the end force the sheriffs 2 each personaly buy there own insurance,so the tax payer inst fliping the bil 4 youre coruption.and the out of control budget must stop,its suposed 2 b a honor 2 serve not a money makeing scheme.u r the thiefs,u steal more from the publik than do the thiefs,wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12