Sgt Celis - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sgt Celis

Unregistered
    Semi? Haha go work for him....

Unregistered
    Guess shift change will tell we'll wait and see

Unregistered
    Is incredible the way some people act when they get stripes, I didn't believe the rumors until I saw it for myself. What a disappointment. Let's hope as time goes by he learns from his behavior. we worked together years back and I thiough he was qru

Unregistered
    He makes dolly look like an innocent baby in diapers compared to him

Unregistered
    Haha yeah I take dolly over him anytime

Unregistered
    Guy is out of control...

Unregistered
    He takes over your call and does as he pleases total lack of respect micromanages every single thing and tries to convince you his way is the only right way can't wait to go to another unit the road got old

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He takes over your call and does as he pleases total lack of respect micromanages every single thing and tries to convince you his way is the only right way can't wait to go to another unit the road got old
    How can you get bored of the road when u have been a cop for 2 years. You are not used to having a good supervisor telling you how you really should be doing your job, rookie. Stop trashing your Sergeant here. Grow some balls and grow up.

Unregistered
    Lol whats your unit number rookie ? Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can you get bored of the road when u have been a cop for 2 years. You are not used to having a good supervisor telling you how you really should be doing your job, rookie. Stop trashing your Sergeant here. Grow some balls and grow up.
    I can voice my opinion, doesn't matter how long I've been a cop, you're a kiss ass and probably an old timer just taking shit. If you havebt worked with the guy you have no right to say anything, he is not easy and barely ever right. Even good and knowledgeable officers can't stand him. I may be a rookie but doesn't take a genius to call out a foul

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast