MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 99
Page 99 of 482 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Just got a call from my neighbors telling they call in regards to my refrence so far so good mini med and psyche. Left hope to be in the next class

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just got a call from my neighbors telling they call in regards to my refrence so far so good mini med and psyche. Left hope to be in the next class

Do not write like that ^^^ on your reports, do not do it!

Unregistered
    5 hours of PT/day

hilarious!

Did you friend also tell you about shooting artillery, base jumping, and scuba diving? Oh yeh and wait that's jus tthe beginning of the academy, toward the end they teach you how to fly an Apache helicopter, how to catch a rattlesnake with your hands, how to knockout a bull shark, you will have to survive 10 days in the everglades with nothing else than a knife and 12oz of water, and you will also do some drills with the Miami Dolphins players, it is awesome bro!!! I hope you enjoy it!

Unregistered
    How can classes possibly be canceled given how short staffed they are??? The newest classes didn't even plug the staffing hole because just about as many retired, left, etc...

Unregistered
    I was also contacted by my BI last week in relation to the neighborhood reference check and my neighbors were contacted and verified this week, I believe it's one of the last steps in the background phrase before an application is forwarded for review.

Unregistered
    Are you certified or Non?

Unregistered
    How can classes possibly be canceled given how short staffed they are??? The newest classes didn't even plug the staffing hole because just about as many retired, left, etc...
    The mayor hates MDPD and wants to see it's failure on every level; he has always been an advocate of mass incorporation of cities throughout the remaining UMSA areas. Each new city will have it's own police department and then allow MDPD to shrink.

If we are barely responding to calls the citizens will thirst for their own local police department that they feel they can manipulate.

The County is rolling in the money; it just hates having to spend it on MDPD which takes up most of it. Without MDPD, the County would have that much more money to waste on cronyism projects and corrupt contracts to friends and family.

Unregistered
    Are you certified or Non?
    Non-Certified

Unregistered
    4 academy classes for 2017 don't listen to the trolls in here. I get my intel from the inside and to reject yes there's a lot of P/T but they build you up you don;t have to be fit like the Rock.

Unregistered
    4 academy classes for 2017 don't listen to the trolls in here. I get my intel from the inside and to reject yes there's a lot of P/T but they build you up you don;t have to be fit like the Rock.
    I had seen a class at the Training Bureau this week. I thought they were filming an episode of the Greatest Loser. It was a fat camp... more waddling side to side females like a mad rush towards a hot churro in Hialeah.

Page 99 of 482 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast