MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 63
Page 63 of 482 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    So much whining in this thread; last thing this agency needs is anymore whiners. If you find the process to be unfair it’s because it is, no agency is fair when it comes to getting hired and no agency owes you anything. That being said, apply to any and all agencies we’re not the only ones hiring. Easier to get a job when you have a job.

Next non-cert class is for the February 2015 applicants which is scheduled for August.

Unregistered

MDPD Hiring once again

MDPD opened hiring again today. WoW!!! What's the deal with that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MDPD opened hiring again today. WoW!!! What's the deal with that?

They have been hiring for months lol, since december.

Unregistered
    They have been hiring for months lol, since december.
    They closed the hiring not too long ago and opened it again yesterday, looks like they need more people. Can't blame them crime will only get worse with the 40,000 Cubans coming in.

Unregistered
    They closed the hiring not too long ago and opened it again yesterday, looks like they need more people. Can't blame them crime will only get worse with the 40,000 Cubans coming in.
    Nope. They are going on a hring freeze. So far future academies have been postponed in regards to the money the mayor is paying back the money he owes the police department.

Unregistered
    Nope. They are going on a hring freeze. So far future academies have been postponed in regards to the money the mayor is paying back the money he owes the police department.
    That is exactly correct, so I really don't understand why they open up hiring again. I know that the august academy 115 has been pushed back, but maybe they are going to keep processing for next year or might try to pull money from other departments to keep academies running since they are down nearly 300 officers or more.

Unregistered

:(

Unregistered
    Will they ever start an independent academy again at MPI? I know Patterson put an end to that. At this point I just want my certification.

Unregistered
    Will they ever start an independent academy again at MPI? I know Patterson put an end to that. At this point I just want my certification.
    You have Miami Dade College, Miami Police College and Broward College to choose from!

Unregistered
    Going to call BS on this post.

Page 63 of 482 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast