MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 61
Page 61 of 482 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Start working on the physical fitness. A lot of running in the academy!!! Does anyone know if people fail the academy because the physical aspects of it? Or failing put because of not scoring high on exams? A friend told me Florida Highway Patrol tends to fail out recruits because not scoring high on exams.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Start working on the physical fitness. A lot of running in the academy!!! Does anyone know if people fail the academy because the physical aspects of it? Or failing put because of not scoring high on exams? A friend told me Florida Highway Patrol tends to fail out recruits because not scoring high on exams.
    The academy is a joke. You won't fail unless you can't pass your test. PT they'll just yell at you. Can't shoot? They'll hold you back after class when no one is around & you'll magically pass. They're desperate to pump out academy classes & will pass you even if your not qualified.

Unregistered
    Any idea when they will start contacting people who last applied recently?

Unregistered

Not all females will blow to get hired.

It's all about who you blow!!! If you're a female of course!
    I myself am a female, LEO certified, certified crossfit instructor, have a Bachelor's, working on my Master'suite. I have excellent credit, employment and references. Bilingual (Hispanic). Last traffic infraction was over 10 years ago. Unfortunately I wasn't even given a chance to do Psych/Medical and I recently received the "thank you.... but no thank you letter". Guess like you said, you either have to blow, know someone within the dept, or be black. I myself will continue doing it the honest way. Good luck to everyone.

Unregistered
    Any idea when they will start contacting people who last applied recently?
    Just got my PHQ/documenatation email today. Apparently this is from the February 2015 application.

Unregistered

Waverly Blvd

Just got my PHQ/documenatation email today. Apparently this is from the February 2015 application.
    I received the same one and it mentioned that those who are in the selection process to disregard it. That means myself any many other that are waiting for the psych and medical have to ignore this email. Seems like they are never going to call us....

Unregistered
    Sorry to hear that. I guess I'm good then since i'm not in the process yet.

Unregistered
    Sorry to hear that. I guess I'm good then since i'm not in the process yet.
    Yep. At least the ball gonna start rolling for you... Good luck. The last two steps are the worst cause it seems like it's longer than the whole process itself.

Unregistered
    Me too. It's about god damn time! Time to work on that PHQ.

Unregistered
    I myself am a female, LEO certified, certified crossfit instructor, have a Bachelor's, working on my Master'suite. I have excellent credit, employment and references. Bilingual (Hispanic). Last traffic infraction was over 10 years ago. Unfortunately I wasn't even given a chance to do Psych/Medical and I recently received the "thank you.... but no thank you letter". Guess like you said, you either have to blow, know someone within the dept, or be black. I myself will continue doing it the honest way. Good luck to everyone.
    Sorry to hear that . Keep your head up and continue chasing your goals.

Page 61 of 482 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast