MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 59
Page 59 of 482 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Any idea when the next non-certified academy begins?

Unregistered
    When your background is complete do you get notified that your file is being moved forward to the psych/medical? Email, letter, call? I've tried contacting my investigator multiple times in the last 3 months and it seems I’m being ignored as communication was great in the beginning but now nothing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any idea when the next non-certified academy begins?
    Last I heard was August.

Unregistered
    When your background is complete do you get notified that your file is being moved forward to the psych/medical? Email, letter, call? I've tried contacting my investigator multiple times in the last 3 months and it seems I’m being ignored as communication was great in the beginning but now nothing.
    We must have the same BI. I've emailed him, called & left messages and no response. Last I was told my file was submitted for approval. No news is good news I guess. All I'm waiting for is psych & medical.

Unregistered
    I'm having the same issue

Unregistered

We're all waiting for psych dates

My friend who also applied in Feb/2015 (along with myself) got a call from his BI back in January. The BI wanted 3 letters of recommendation and some information about his neighbors. It was up until last week that he hadn't heard anything, until his neighbors told him about an investigator stopping by his neighborhood to ask questions. And yet no call for a psych. The process is moving slowly, but it is moving at the very least.

Unregistered
    I saw two MDPD patrol vehicles in my neighborhood, but not in my street :-/ must be someone else who applied in my neighborhood. I live close to Downtown (City of Miami)

Unregistered
    Damn we are quite in here. lol.

Unregistered
    How do you know if you passed the polygraph? Do they let you know you passed and that they are starting on your background?

Unregistered
    How do you know if you passed the polygraph? Do they let you know you passed and that they are starting on your background?
    No, they will not let you know if you passed. As soon as you do not receive a letter on your mail box you are good to go. They will simply assign you a BI.

Page 59 of 482 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast