Omg! This silence is unbelievable

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Omg! This silence is unbelievable
    Agreed!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Lateral

Any new updates on lateral? besides backgrounds being finished.

Unregistered

Lateral

Any new updates on lateral? besides backgrounds being finished.
    Unfortunately my friend , nothing yet. Have two guys on my squad, same deal. Backgrounds complete, but still no word for psychological or medical dates.

Unregistered

Lateral Class

To Laterals,

Any word on the lateral process for anyone?

Unregistered

Lateral Academy

To Laterals,

Any word on the lateral process for anyone?
    I have the feeling that they are going to postpone the lateral academy to a later date. When I spoke to my BI about two weeks ago she told me that the lateral academy was scheduled for March 14. Since almost everyone I know that's in the process with me is waiting for the psych and medical including myself then it isn't looking good for us....

Unregistered

Lateral and certified same boat

I have the feeling that they are going to postpone the lateral academy to a later date. When I spoke to my BI about two weeks ago she told me that the lateral academy was scheduled for March 14. Since almost everyone I know that's in the process with me is waiting for the psych and medical including myself then it isn't looking good for us....
    Be patient buddy, they need us more then we need them. With the amount of officers retiring and the length of the non certified acamemy and lack of experience they must retain officers with some type of knowledge in police work. They are short staffed and over worked our time will come. Some BI are faster and communicate better then others.

Unregistered
    Be patient buddy, they need us more then we need them. With the amount of officers retiring and the length of the non certified acamemy and lack of experience they must retain officers with some type of knowledge in police work. They are short staffed and over worked our time will come. Some BI are faster and communicate better then others.
    You right. I completely agree with you. They eventually will get to us. But it will be a little longer than expected. I'm suspecting probably April or late March if I had to guess...

Unregistered

Lateral

Laterals,

My BI told me 2 weeks ago that the laternal class will start in the summer, June/July.

Unregistered
    March 14 is the start date for certified. What I heard for lateral is sometime in may.

Page 53 of 482 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast