MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 482
Page 482 of 482 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482
Results 4,811 to 4,818 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all will get the call. Continue getting fit. Don’t be that guy or gal crying in the academy that you can’t handle it. Stay off the burgers and fries.
    Agreed! In addition to, stay off sodas and alcohol beverages as well..Also, stay out of night clubs,no need to put yourself in a bad situation..Lastly,start jogging a mile to 2 miles a couple days week to get your body ready for PT...good luck to all...to be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur 🦖

Unregistered
    Agreed! In addition to, stay off sodas and alcohol beverages as well..Also, stay out of night clubs,no need to put yourself in a bad situation..Lastly,start jogging a mile to 2 miles a couple days week to get your body ready for PT...good luck to all...to be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur 🦖
    Get ready. They pretty much own your ass for the next nine months until you’re finally out of the training bureau and on the road. You’ll definitely get into great shape.

Unregistered
    Get ready. They pretty much own your ass for the next nine months until you’re finally out of the training bureau and on the road. You’ll definitely get into great shape.
    True, things have changed since I went through the academy 25 years ago (BLE 176)...It was 8 1/2 months when we went through... 2 weeks at TB, 6 months at MDCC North, 3 weeks ride along in a district and 1 1/2 months back at TB/Survival City before graduation.. Actually, we were one of the first classes to start taking the FDLE mandate State Exam to become certified, before that, if you graduated the academy, you automatically became certified..Ok Kiddos, I recommend you start jogging at your local park (Tropical Park) is a great place to jog and do exercises (push ups,jumping jacks,leg scissors,etc. Extra credit, if you're told to do push ups,don't get up after doing them..Ask your TA/DI permission to recover before getting up, don't just get up after doing them..Lastly, don't don't brush off your hands either of tiny rocks/dirt or you will be dropping again to do more push ups...lol..Anyways,good luck to all...to be right..you have to act right...The Dinosaur 🦕

Unregistered
    Nov class started this week. Looks like next class is in around 12 weeks

Unregistered
    Has anybody completed the medical process

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    I've been waiting on my psych and medical since september and no one has called to schedule me for anything. Anyone having this problem too, now its november and no word yet
    So, it's been a while since I've come on here.

Essentially the county dropped my application around Sept. To this day, they have not told me what I did wrong, even after asking for information numerous times. They never called me to ask about anything, so I don't know if it has anything to do with background, or just not being the right fit.

Someone close to me has advised that I head to HQ with professional dress and speak with someone about my app. Don't know what to do.

Nobody is going to comment on here anymore but the medical should be easy.

Is anyone else processing from the September 2023 opening. I have completed the orientation, JTA, poly, and psych 1 so far. I have not been told my psych results yet and haven’t been contacted by my background investigator.

I’m lateral and hoping they do a lateral class sometime soon.

Page 482 of 482 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482