MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 477
Page 477 of 482 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There, I massaged your post a bit; good advice, though!
    Hello, Thank you for proof reading my previous narrative and correcting my misspelling and punctuation errors (typing fast on cell phone); Now, that being said, The Dinosaur (myself) will be applying for my old position that I left in 1997. That's right folks, at the dinosaur 🦖 age of 51, I will attempt to make a comeback and try to be rehired again ( I resigned to Director Alvarez in 1997, personal reasons)..As for all applicants, please take my advice that I stated in my above narrative, do not lie or purposely omit facts about your life story...Good luck to all applicants (including myself) in the MDPD application process and your future endeavors..god bless....to be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur 🦕

Unregistered
    It’s been a long time coming but I finally got my psych and medical scheduled

Unregistered
    Your post gives me hope..

Unregistered
    That's the only 2 things I'm waiting for

Unregistered
    if there's anything this process has thought us is patience, it has been about 2.5 years since I applied, and still had to re-apply for this most recent opening. I'm also sure that once these two are completed there will be another moment of nothing but silence. So just remain hopeful and have patience, no need to be worried.

Unregistered
    That's the only 2 things I'm waiting for
    Same here.

Unregistered
    if there's anything this process has thought us is patience, it has been about 2.5 years since I applied, and still had to re-apply for this most recent opening. I'm also sure that once these two are completed there will be another moment of nothing but silence. So just remain hopeful and have patience, no need to be worried.
    Hi, are you going to keep writing this on here after you've applied 15 times and 20 years later pal? Remember the definition of insanity,keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different out come, but to each its own. Good luck

Unregistered
    Hi, are you going to keep writing this on here after you've applied 15 times and 20 years later pal? Remember the definition of insanity,keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different out come, but to each its own. Good luck
    is that how many times you have applied?

Unregistered
    Hello! speaking from personal experience presumably.
    That cut was deep, left a lasting memory…oh well unless you’re family, or know someone you can’t sit at the cool kids table ya know 😏

Remember, one definition of a winner is, someone who never let failure stop him, but to correctly put your misstated idiom **to each his own** 🤙🏽

Unregistered
    How was it? What should I expect?

Page 477 of 482 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479 ... LastLast