MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 459
Page 459 of 482 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just got schedule for orientation, process has been going pretty quick up to this point, anybody has had any specific point where they have stopped moving forward?
    It will slow down now

Unregistered
    What exactly is done at the orientation?

Unregistered
    What exactly is done at the orientation?
    They'll go over any questions you have, check all your documents with you, have you sign some paperwork, schedule your JTA.

Unregistered
    Money is pretty awesome at MDPD... I know officers with 2 years on making over $8k every 2 weeks. Yeah you have no life working OT, but that’s good money nowadays for someone with just a HS diploma.

Unregistered

Background

Hey All,

I just met with my BI this passed Tuesday and did the fingerprints and all that. How long does it normally take for them to finish the this process before getting my psych invite? I know the process is different for everyone, would just like an idea. Thanks!

Unregistered
    I think my BI messed up my application process

Unregistered
    Hey All,

I just met with my BI this passed Tuesday and did the fingerprints and all that. How long does it normally take for them to finish the this process before getting my psych invite? I know the process is different for everyone, would just like an idea. Thanks!
    It’ll take some time because after meeting your BI and doing finger prints, they start your background investigation. At least a month or two. Then after they complete your background investigation and get personnel command to sign off on it, then comes your polygraph. Once poly is complete and they get results, they will schedule your psych.
    I assume you also turned in your neighbor references? So once all that is done, you’ll get to psych. It’ll be a few months depending on how fast they work

Unregistered
    I think my BI messed up my application process
    Why do you say that?

Unregistered
    Hey All,

Also, the packet they have you during orientation has each step of the process how it’s done in order. Psych is the second to last before completing the process. The last thing is medical them command has to verify it all and sign

Unregistered
    Why do you say that?
    She was suppose to schedule me for my jta and didn’t so now I haven’t no more to contact to schedule me now

Page 459 of 482 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469 ... LastLast