MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 457
Page 457 of 482 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4818

Unregistered
    Just got the call from my BI saying I passed my psych and medical and that I was cleared. They said that now the chain of command has to review my file. Hopefully everything works out well! Stay positive! I applied in October 2019!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just got the call from my BI saying I passed my psych and medical and that I was cleared. They said that now the chain of command has to review my file. Hopefully everything works out well! Stay positive! I applied in October 2019!
    Great...we are waiting for you dork.

Unregistered
    Great...we are waiting for you dork.
    yup Im about to lose hope. On this I applied in September 2019 and yet again Im getting passed up even with my military background.

Unregistered
    yup Im about to lose hope. On this I applied in September 2019 and yet again Im getting passed up even with my military background.
    Dont lose hope. Everyone’s process is different because not everyone has the same background. I am also military and I applied in October 2019 and look at how long it took.

Unregistered
    How long after psych did they schedule your medical?

Unregistered
    Dont lose hope. Everyone’s process is different because not everyone has the same background. I am also military and I applied in October 2019 and look at how long it took.
    Are you non certified or lateral?

Unregistered
    Just spoke to my BI, next academy start date is April 19th. I have psych next week. BI said that I should get medical scheduled shortly after.

Unregistered
    And by the way, I wrote the comment above. I applied October 2019 and prior military as well.

Unregistered
    Just spoke to my BI, next academy start date is April 19th. I have psych next week. BI said that I should get medical scheduled shortly after.

Thanks for the info. How frustrating... got pushed back again. I already passed everything and was told March. Oh well, more time to prepare.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the info. How frustrating... got pushed back again. I already passed everything and was told March. Oh well, more time to prepare.
    No problem. How long after psych did you have medical scheduled?

Page 457 of 482 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467 ... LastLast