MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 444
Page 444 of 482 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got a call from someone in the chain of command pertaining to a question that higher up had about my current employer. They informed me that everything looks good and that I will be scheduled for psych and medical. They said that it's too close to complete both by December 14th but if I pass those two, I will be in the next academy which is not until April.
    When did they call ?

Unregistered
    The dinosaur you have been lost my friend I’ve heard myths about you. Hope everything is good. I also got a call that my file has been submitted fir final approval and they also had a question about my former employer. I assume when it’s for final approval your basically in Already.

Unregistered
    The dinosaur you have been lost my friend I’ve heard myths about you. Hope everything is good. I also got a call that my file has been submitted fir final approval and they also had a question about my former employer. I assume when it’s for final approval your basically in Already.
    Outstanding! I am doing well, thanks for the kind words..Indeed, those are myths you hear about me, except, I still have the record 1 1/2 mile run ( 8.06 ) at the MDPD academy...Our MDPD academy was mostly at MDCC north (first 2 weeks at training Bureau/survival city..6 months at MDCC..3 weeks writing assignment at a district and 1 1/2 months back at training bureau), and MDPD pulled out of MDCC north in 1999 and started the academy at the training bureau (Doral) ...however, everything I say on here is 100% factual...in reference to the final sign off, yes, you are pretty much in good shape....Once your file is signed off through the chain of command, you will receive a phone call for an offer of employment, take it right away, if they want you to start as a Gopher, take it, so you start your seniority hire date ( no need to give 2 week notice to your current employer)...Some Advice, in the beginning of the academy your DI's (in my days, they were called TA's, training advisors) will scream at everyone in the class constantly, don't take it personal, it's a para-military mentality and getting you guys/gals ready for the mean streets, don't take it personal..when they tell you to do push ups, after doing them, ask for permission to recover and don't jump up whiping your hands clean or you will drop down again.....never tarnish the badge with temptations..I have a saying "always look both ways and you will live more days."...always, support/back up fellow police officers, even if you don't like him/her...good luck in your MDPD endeavors, stay safe and God bless..Lastly, the most important Q code there is, 06- means you're going home safely to your loved one's..09-06!!! The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Anyone got called for academy?

Unregistered
    Anyone got called for academy?
    Not yet still waiting. Currently 3 weeks after medical.

Unregistered
    Any updates ?

Unregistered

Laterals

Any updates on lateral applicants?

Unregistered
    6 weeks later after my last step now under review

Unregistered
    6 weeks later after my last step now under review
    They called you or emailed you that your under review?

Unregistered
    So has anyone heard from PMB ?

Page 444 of 482 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454 ... LastLast