+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 437 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4365
 
  1. #4301
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    no.
    Just waiting for the call.
    Usually take 3 days
    before the agency get back to you.
    Iíve been waiting for 10 days already so let me know if you get call within 3 days

  2. #4302
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    psych bubble in
    your answers
    4 booklets in total
    Wait so itís bubble in? and after your done with the booklets do they go over it with you ? And do you get a 1 on 1 talk with the psychologist to review them ? I thought psych was done 1 on 1 with someone. Or what does the psychologist tell you or do they review anything at all

  3. #4303
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait so itís bubble in? and after your done with the booklets do they go over it with you ? And do you get a 1 on 1 talk with the psychologist to review them ? I thought psych was done 1 on 1 with someone. Or what does the psychologist tell you or do they review anything at all
    Itís a bubble in question test. Bring snacks, itís a long day. At some point while youíre still taking the written portion youíll be called in for a 1-1 with a psychologist. Donít lie, theyíll see right through the BS. Remember they process hundreds of applicants weekly and cross-reference your questionnaire. If any of your scantrons are already scanned they might bring up any of your answers that raise an eyebrow. Good luck.

  4. #4304
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Got it! Thanks for the head up and good luck the rest of the way.

  5. #4305
    Unregistered
    Guest
    A lateral class starts tomorrow, no update or anything from investigator. Not sure if I'm still in process

  6. #4306
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lateral class starts tomorrow, no update or anything from investigator. Not sure if I'm still in process
    Same here. Been in process for awhile and nothing

  7. #4307
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Anyone got in the December academy?

  8. #4308
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Itís crazy how the process is so slow. A few buddies who are with the county say they are bing over worked and they barely have coverage... not sure how command is approving or denying but itís crazy.

  9. #4309
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Has anyone taken the psych in Medley and passed? Iím hearing the Dr. Is very tough to pass people.

  10. #4310
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone taken the psych in Medley and passed? Iím hearing the Dr. Is very tough to pass people.
    Still waiting for hear back after 2 and a half weeks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 437 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •