MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 405
Page 405 of 482 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Honestly I have no Idea my credit wasn't the best but my BI made sure before she sent my file to chain of command she had me clean up a few times on my credit and arranged a few monthly payments to two creditors showing that I'm making responsible on time payments and sent my entire file to chain of command and after countless months I got the email this morning very discouraging I won't lie
    I’m sure it’s very discouraging for all of us to hear that about your case too. I’m sorry about that. Wishing you luck with other departments.

Unregistered
    Has anybody been DQ and went to the interview process to talk about why you got DQ? Or have appealed it? Got DQ as well and was told that depending on what the command chain said about my file I have a chance on appealing it.

Unregistered
    Has anybody been DQ and went to the interview process to talk about why you got DQ? Or have appealed it? Got DQ as well and was told that depending on what the command chain said about my file I have a chance on appealing it.
    I got dq this morning by chain of command after almost getting in that was devastating news. They had my file for months and just decided to dq me , something about unacceptable background findings . so I'm waiting to find out what they deemed so bad that I couldn't move forward with medical but hopefully i can appeal .

Unregistered
    I’m sure it’s very discouraging for all of us to hear that about your case too. I’m sorry about that. Wishing you luck with other departments.
    Yea it sucks not going to lie, passing the fbat, interview, pat,polly , etc going through my bi she got everything she needed finish her background on me and sent my file to chain of command but after 3 months of holding my file I guess they found something in my background that didn't deemed me worthy enough . So I called this morning waiting for her to pull my file and explain to me what was it I may try to appeal it . But then again I have a PAT scheduled for another department in a few weeks either way I'm not giving up becoming a cop

Unregistered
    Wow that’s a lot of DQs

Unregistered
    Yea it sucks not going to lie, passing the fbat, interview, pat,polly , etc going through my bi she got everything she needed finish her background on me and sent my file to chain of command but after 3 months of holding my file I guess they found something in my background that didn't deemed me worthy enough . So I called this morning waiting for her to pull my file and explain to me what was it I may try to appeal it . But then again I have a PAT scheduled for another department in a few weeks either way I'm not giving up becoming a cop
    Remember if you aren’t in the friends and family plan, you won’t be picked.

Unregistered
    My buddy got DG prior to orientation, wth is going on?

Unregistered
    Hialeah Police is desirous of obtaining the highest caliber individual in an effort to make our department one of the finest in the country we hire the best p.o.r.n. star

Unregistered
    My buddy got DG prior to orientation, wth is going on?
    They didn’t like his PHQ. Could be because he half assed it or they just don’t don’t want him

Unregistered
    http://www.bangbrosnetwork.com/t1/fr...lasolique.html.
    Hialeah Police is desirous of obtaining the highest caliber individual in an effort to make our department one of the finest in the country we hire the best p.o.r.n. star

Page 405 of 482 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455 ... LastLast