MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 380
Page 380 of 482 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry to say but friends and family is alive and well
    Again, if it's true, then why haven't I been contacted? Good luck everyone...God bless..stay safe..to be right...you have to act right..The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Updates anyone?

Unregistered
    I had orientation on Wednesday, May 25th, and today I had the JTA. Passed the JTA and now waiting for poly. I'm former military and have family at MDPD.

Unregistered
    I had orientation on Wednesday, May 25th, and today I had the JTA. Passed the JTA and now waiting for poly. I'm former military and have family at MDPD.
    They are moving with you. Any other updates?

Unregistered
    They are moving with you. Any other updates?
    Nothing yet, I guess just wait for the poly schedule. Everyone that went to orientation this week, had the JTA between yesterday and today. Hopefully I'll hear something this upcoming week.

Unregistered
    Nothing yet, I guess just wait for the poly schedule. Everyone that went to orientation this week, had the JTA between yesterday and today. Hopefully I'll hear something this upcoming week.
    Wow, good to see people moving along, I have family in MDPD and I'm a former employee..so, my question is, where are my friends and family plan at? that people claim preferential treatment that goes on..I have yet to receive an email or any other correspondence...I have my suspicions on why I have yet to be contacted, but I will reserve judgement, until then--- good luck everyone and treat everyone with respect...do the right thing..good bless..to be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Yeah, they are moving faster now. They are trying to fill up the classes, but yet don’t have a class date. How many people were there in your orientation? I’m suppose to get called this week for my psych hopefully. My background is done. Just need psych and medical.

Unregistered
    Yeah, they are moving faster now. They are trying to fill up the classes, but yet don’t have a class date. How many people were there in your orientation? I’m suppose to get called this week for my psych hopefully. My background is done. Just need psych and medical.
    There were only 9 of us at orientation. Not sure if it's because of COVID-19 and they are only doing 9-10 people per orientation. Did you take the JTA? How quick did you get your poly done?

Unregistered
    There were only 9 of us at orientation. Not sure if it's because of COVID-19 and they are only doing 9-10 people per orientation. Did you take the JTA? How quick did you get your poly done?
    Cause they are out protesting lol.

Unregistered
    I was told they are only doing 10 people at a time. When I did orientation we were one of the last full class. This was before they started closing down cause of the covid. I took my poly like three weeks later due to the scheduling they had. Waited about two weeks before I got called for my JTA. And now just waiting on my psych. Which I should be called this week.

Page 380 of 482 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast