MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 368
Page 368 of 482 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know if previous applicants have to start from square one? Anyone?
    Yes. Go on their Instagram they replied to everyone asking the same.

Unregistered
    Yes. Go on their Instagram they replied to everyone asking the same.
    Well yeah I know that you have to reapply but my question is whether they start you off from square one.

Unregistered
    Any idea why they opened up again if many applicants are still in process/limbo?

Unregistered

information

honestly i don't think we have to do everything over again especially if you didn't receive a disqualification letter/ email. you have to re-apply to stay up to date with the job number, each application has one it changes every time they have a opening but it keeps you up to date to continue processing.

Unregistered
    honestly i don't think we have to do everything over again especially if you didn't receive a disqualification letter/ email. you have to re-apply to stay up to date with the job number, each application has one it changes every time they have a opening but it keeps you up to date to continue processing.
    pretty much, its just to be on the list. i do want to know what they plan on giving us as a PAT??

Unregistered
    Does anyone know what the PAT test consist of?

Unregistered
    pretty much, its just to be on the list. i do want to know what they plan on giving us as a PAT??
    Ufff post it here if anyone knows.

Unregistered
    Ufff post it here if anyone knows.
    The new one ofcourse, for the coronavirus

Unregistered

You are right. You don't have to do everything again. The old PAT will not be good. You will need to do the new test. Some will have to get in shape because it will be timed and need to finish in time.

Unregistered
    Anybody know what salary a lateral will come in at with 5 years experience ?

Or know where i can find the step plan? It’s not on the collective bargaining agreement.

Page 368 of 482 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast