MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 366
Page 366 of 482 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the process going to get delayed because of coronavirus
    Yup. It is

Unregistered
    I'm just waiting for my call for medical and psych which is usual schedule in the same week. i was told if the BI doesn't reach out to you that's good news unless they're requesting for anything else. i started my process last year September 2019, application drop off, orientation , poly , fbat. pass everything. BI told me she submitted my paper work to the chain of command and to be patient. so no word yet hopefully get into the next class cause the one starts this Monday march 28th i won't be in unfortunately

Unregistered
    I'm just waiting for my call for medical and psych which is usual schedule in the same week. i was told if the BI doesn't reach out to you that's good news unless they're requesting for anything else. i started my process last year September 2019, application drop off, orientation , poly , fbat. pass everything. BI told me she submitted my paper work to the chain of command and to be patient. so no word yet hopefully get into the next class cause the one starts this Monday march 28th i won't be in unfortunately
    There are no classes because of the coronavirus. Everything is shut down

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3112715]There are no classes because of the coronavirus. Everything is shut down

honestly i was wondering about that cause everything shutting down, cause my friend works for the county and i was shown a letter saying anyone waiting to do their medical and psych examination will be cancel due to the virus and will be put on hold but anybody schedule to be in the academy on the 28th to please be there as scheduled

Unregistered
    Not much running. Give me a break.
    they don't run a lot in the academy?

Unregistered
    they don't run a lot in the academy?
    They run almost every day

Unregistered
    damn a class started today i could have been in that one wasn't for the virus . couldn't move forward with the medical and psych everything closed or medical facilities only being use for the virus so guess I'll be waiting. the academy still was active today for those who already finished processing their medical and psych but i wish them all well

Unregistered
    damn a class started today i could have been in that one wasn't for the virus . couldn't move forward with the medical and psych everything closed or medical facilities only being use for the virus so guess I'll be waiting. the academy still was active today for those who already finished processing their medical and psych but i wish them all well
    Funny isn't it? Running academies with a virus going around, closing schools,malls,parks,etc.etc. but, 09 the academy,instead of 07 or qsking it! SMH, makes no sense.

Unregistered
    Funny isn't it? Running academies with a virus going around, closing schools,malls,parks,etc.etc. but, 09 the academy,instead of 07 or qsking it! SMH, makes no sense.
    Can we all stay home citizens of Miami dade?

Unregistered
    C19 ain't going nowhere anytime soon. Can hiring process please continue

Page 366 of 482 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466 ... LastLast