MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 352
Page 352 of 482 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4818

Unregistered
    I gave up already. They might as well just shred my application. How is it possible to keep people waiting more than year and open hiring again? This makes no sense at all. Bunch of retards running this organization.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3051683]I gave up already. They might as well just shred my application. How is it possible to keep people waiting more than year and open hiring again? This makes no sense at all. Bunch of retards running this organization.[/QUOTE/]

Where are you on the process? Poly done?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3051720]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I gave up already. They might as well just shred my application. How is it possible to keep people waiting more than year and open hiring again? This makes no sense at all. Bunch of retards running this organization.[/QUOTE/]

Where are you on the process? Poly done?
    Yup. Poly and PAT done. BI told me I am still processing about 2 months ago. 🙄

Unregistered
    Everyone's background is different... so it all comes down to how many jobs you held, the different places you have lived, etc...
    I agree, however, I have been applying since Feb. 1995...My background story only has 4 jobs in the 34 years I have been eligible to work ( I am 50 now ), 6 residences and a couple of marriages (I was the petitioner in my divorce requests)...The only issues that have to be revisited, would be Poly and FBAT kept expiring by the time my PHQ would be entertained...I would just keep applying, Heck,even before FBAT tests: we would have to go to The Port Of Miami Hanger to take the Civil Service Exam for MDPD...Actually, I was hoping to get hired before 1996 because that's when FDLE started implementing THE STATE EXAM for law enforcement, it used be you pass the academy and you would be certified but, after 1996 that all changed...Oh well, I will just keep applying and hope they will take a chance on me someday...keep persevering to reach your goals people!!! word to the wise, be honest on your PHQ application with your life story including expungements (even if your attorney told you it will disappear, indeed IT DOES on FCIC, but not on NCIC systems).. good luck and god bless everyone... to be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Hey welcome back Dino. The school is hiring police. Apply.

Unregistered
    School police is boring. The streets is where the action is at.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3051986]

Yup. Poly and PAT done. BI told me I am still processing about 2 months ago. 🙄

How many jobs/homes have you lived in, do you think its because of that?

Unregistered
    Any lats that have been called in yet to start November?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3052788]

How many jobs/homes have you lived in, do you think its because of that?
    Bro its a very slow process. 2 years minimum.

Unregistered

HS Diploma

What if I don't have my original high school diploma, I only have a copy of it? Do they accept the original transcripts to be enough?

Page 352 of 482 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast