MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 348
Page 348 of 482 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow I thought things were going to move a little quicker after the interview, I did mine last week.. not holding my breath now. Are you claiming vet preference?
    No I'm not

Unregistered
    At least you're moving along...
    I inquired a few days ago and my BI told my file was still being worked on. Also, said I will hear from her soon. I hope she really mean it.

Unregistered
    I inquired a few days ago and my BI told my file was still being worked on. Also, said I will hear from her soon. I hope she really mean it.
    Same here. She told me my application still processing, so I guess that's some good news.

Unregistered
    2017 applicant had been waiting for pshycolagical and medical.2 years waiting and got DQ..got and email 3 day a go..btw I'm certified not sworn..
    What a disappointment..smdh..has anyone ever won an appeal after getting DQ?..they said i can appeal it..

Unregistered
    2017 applicant had been waiting for pshycolagical and medical.2 years waiting and got DQ..got and email 3 day a go..btw I'm certified not sworn..
    What a disappointment..smdh..has anyone ever won an appeal after getting DQ?..they said i can appeal it..
    Did they say why you got DQ?

Unregistered
    They said i have to appeal..btw my BI told me a month a go to keep checking my email...i knew it was bs cause 2018 applicants were getting hired.so that .no news is good news is f..... Bs..i wish i can post my DQ email but i can't..anyway i wish u all good luck!!!

Unregistered
    They said i have to appeal..btw my BI told me a month a go to keep checking my email...i knew it was bs cause 2018 applicants were getting hired.so that .no news is good news is f..... Bs..i wish i can post my DQ email but i can't..anyway i wish u all good luck!!!
    Apply with school board police they are hiring like crazy!!! I applied 2 weeks ago and already got the email for Orientation. Took my buddy 3 months to get hired and put in the academy. A good cop friend told me... "dont put all your eggs in one basket, apply all over." Its all about getting certified and get experience then apply to ur dream department. Good luck!

Unregistered
    Why were you dq?

Unregistered
    Nothing yet...👴🎻

Unregistered
    Nothing yet, and they are opening applications again Oct 7th. Lol

Page 348 of 482 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast