MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 331
Page 331 of 482 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These people are really slow, two weeks from taking the poly and nothing yet. I mean I know it's an slow process but makes me nervous.
    I took the poly back in August. Was notified I passed a few days later. Met with BI in March and still waiting for psych and med. Be prepared to wait a long time.

Unregistered
    They started a lateral class today.

Unregistered
    So it seems that they just started the lateral class today. That means us non-certs that are looking to start for July might have a shot of still being called for psych and med, before starting the academy somewhere mid July. This is only an assumption based on the start date of June’s. Let’s see. 🤞🏻

Unregistered
    So it seems that they just started the lateral class today. That means us non-certs that are looking to start for July might have a shot of still being called for psych and med, before starting the academy somewhere mid July. This is only an assumption based on the start date of June’s. Let’s see. 🤞🏻
    I am hoping as well🤞🏻🤞🏻 Wishing you all the best!

Unregistered
    Anyone waiting to get scheduled for the polygraph?

Unregistered

Unhappy

Anyone waiting to get scheduled for the polygraph?
    Waiting for orientation, a year later.

Unregistered
    Anything new my fellow dreamers?

Unregistered
    Any word on when the next lateral class will be?

Unregistered
    2017 applicant. Got the call and conditional this week. Scheduled for med and psych and hoping everything will be fine, class would start at the end of July. Probably a lot of you will be also getting the call soon. Good luck to all and hope to see you in the academy!

Unregistered
    2017 applicant. Got the call and conditional this week. Scheduled for med and psych and hoping everything will be fine, class would start at the end of July. Probably a lot of you will be also getting the call soon. Good luck to all and hope to see you in the academy!
    I’m a 2017 applicant as well. Med and psych scheduled. Is it possible to prepare for the psych?

Page 331 of 482 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast