MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 327
Page 327 of 482 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4818

Unregistered
    What’s the update with the lateral class ? Any information shared will be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered
    For 2017 non-certs, has anyone called in PMB to inquire about the status of their file? Also, do you know if we will be informed if and when the file has been approved by the chain of command before scheduling for psych, and if that is the case, have you been informed that your file has been approved and only pending for the psych/medical date?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, when did you get the DQ Letter? Wow, that is kinda weird for sure. I wish you the best for the other department.
    Took it back on april....and i was suppose to be in the may class.....they email me....saying that i had gailed the psych......no sense....for me the psych its an excuse ..to not hire u....cause how can u fail here. And pass it somewhere else....

Unregistered
    When did you take the psych? And what kind of questions did they ask you?
    Took it back on april

Unregistered
    The same has happened with me. The psych is pseudo science bulls@$t. You just have to answer the ridiculous questions, written 10 different ways, on first instinct. If you start reading into them, they will say you aren’t consistent because you answered the same question, 300 questions ago, that was written a different way, different. Again, a background investigation is the only true way to see one’s life and character. Psychs and polys are a waste of money. I could imagine how much the county spends on these tests, must be a crazy amount. Anyways good luck to all!
    Im with u on that the psych is just a way for them not to hire u....why....cause even the ones who pass the test ..end up fuking up the first year.....or dont pass the state test or end up quitting from the academy....

Unregistered
    Family members never fail the Psych

Unregistered
    Family members never fail the Psych
    Yeah...you probably went straight to the academy class ....skipping all the process.......lol..

Unregistered
    If 2017 applicants are still waiting to finish the process then how long will it take for 2019 applicants? :0

Unregistered
    If 2017 applicants are still waiting to finish the process then how long will it take for 2019 applicants? :0
    About a year to year and a half. Good luck!

Unregistered
    Did everyone here get a polygraph date at Orientation? To those who didnt how soon did you hear back to do the polygraph after orientarion?

Page 327 of 482 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast