MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 320
Page 320 of 482 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4818

Unregistered
    Lateral applicant. Waiting for med and psych. My BI advised next lateral class was in June. Not sure how long med and psych takes but seems i’m running out of time. Most departments could get it done in a week with the results but county is different animal. Can’t complain about my BI, he’s always responded quick to any questions. But this sign of process to get the med and psych is ridiculously slow.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3010604]Lateral applicant. Waiting for med and psych. My BI advised next lateral class was in June. Not sure how long med and psych takes but seems i’m running out of time. Most departments could get it done in a week with the results but county is different animal. Can’t complain about my BI, he’s always responded quick to any questions. But this sign of process to get the med and psych is ridiculously slow.[/

Based on what one of the BI’s told me, many agencies use the same psych center, so constantly they get backed up and it takes weeks to get an appt. Let’s hope it starts moving soon.

Anyone else has any updates or heard back from them?

Unregistered
    How far in the process do they ask for the reference letters? Is that a good sign?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3010617]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lateral applicant. Waiting for med and psych. My BI advised next lateral class was in June. Not sure how long med and psych takes but seems i’m running out of time. Most departments could get it done in a week with the results but county is different animal. Can’t complain about my BI, he’s always responded quick to any questions. But this sign of process to get the med and psych is ridiculously slow.[/

Based on what one of the BI’s told me, many agencies use the same psych center, so constantly they get backed up and it takes weeks to get an appt. Let’s hope it starts moving soon.

Anyone else has any updates or heard back from them?
    I was the only one from Miami-Dade when I took my psych, along with many other agencies like school broad,city of miami, corrections,sunny isles, broward, etc. after I took my psych the next day the county emailed me a offer

Unregistered
    Thanks for the info. So it seems they have the ability to speed up the process if they want.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3010818]

I was the only one from Miami-Dade when I took my psych, along with many other agencies like school broad,city of miami, corrections,sunny isles, broward, etc. after I took my psych the next day the county emailed me a offer
    That’s good to hear, so at least the results do not take long. May I ask when did you apply and approximately how long ago did you take your psych? (If you are a recent applicant; I’m trying to gauge the time it might take for me to be scheduled for psych)

Thanks!

Unregistered
    Does anyone know how many recruits they have in each class?

Unregistered
    ok... 2017 applicant didnt pass the psych for miami dade. ...... but did pass the psych for another department.......waoooooooo dont get it same test same answers.........

Unregistered
    Because it’s all bullsh%t pseudo science.

Unregistered
    Because it’s all bullsh%t pseudo science.
    for me its just an excuse to not hire u.......cause even the ones that do pass the psych ..either fail on the academy or do some stupid during probation year ,,, cause i have seen it....

Page 320 of 482 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast