MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 318
Page 318 of 482 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ok..question if you get DQ for any reason they r suppose to send you a letter or an email right...
    A friend of mine took the medical and phsyc back on april 1 and strill no answer from them.........so whats next....still waiting for the county answer..
    No news is good news. Than again every one background investigator is different. Mines was cool. I was contacted through Emails most of the process and phone calls towards to end; offering

Unregistered
    No news is good news. Than again every one background investigator is different. Mines was cool. I was contacted through Emails most of the process and phone calls towards to end; offering

I did my medical and phsyc back on april. ... and i havent heard anything from them......dont know whats going on.....

Unregistered
    I did my medical and phsyc back on april. ... and i havent heard anything from them......dont know whats going on.....
    That's weird... medical usually done 45 days before the academy start date. At least that's how it was when my buddy got in back in 2017. Good luck. No news is good news.

Unregistered
    That's weird... medical usually done 45 days before the academy start date. At least that's how it was when my buddy got in back in 2017. Good luck. No news is good news.
    That’s interesting and it means that from today until the day the academy starts, which I am guessing it’s July 1, it’s exactly 45 days, but I haven’t received any information yet for my psych and medical, so I am guessing that either I am not making the next academy or my file somehow did not get signed off. Still patiently waiting for a decision!

Unregistered
    That’s interesting and it means that from today until the day the academy starts, which I am guessing it’s July 1, it’s exactly 45 days, but I haven’t received any information yet for my psych and medical, so I am guessing that either I am not making the next academy or my file somehow did not get signed off. Still patiently waiting for a decision!

Maybe they had the class for may 6 already full...and thats why i wasnt called....i took phsyc april 1...and medical
    a week before....

Unregistered
    Anyone in the process currently into crossfit? I am and hopefully you can too! Academy PT will be cake for me.

Unregistered
    Updates, anyone?

Unregistered
    How long does it take to receive your psychological test results from the agency MDPD

Unregistered
    How hard is the polygraph?

Unregistered
    How long does it take to receive your psychological test results from the agency MDPD
    By any chance u took.. ur psych already...... they wont give u a result...they are suppose to send u a letter in the mail that either u r DQ ..or a letter for the next step.....im on the same boat...waiting.....

Page 318 of 482 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast