MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 313
Page 313 of 482 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 4818

Unregistered
    Dinosaur is Dade County Dale on YouTube look him up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did medical and psych 2 weeks ago. Already schedule to pick up uniforms.
    Oh wow...congrats! At least some people are getting movement on their status

Unregistered

April 6 Drop off

Any news yet after the April 6 drop off?

Unregistered
    Dec 2017 applicant. Now, I have to face the reality that I may not be selected for the may 6 academy even though I' m waiting on medical and psch. Now, I want to know when is the next non certified academy?

Unregistered

Keep your head up

Dec 2017 applicant. Now, I have to face the reality that I may not be selected for the may 6 academy even though I' m waiting on medical and psch. Now, I want to know when is the next non certified academy?

I know how you feel. I am in the same boat. Keep your head up. I am hoping and praying everyday. Wishing you all the best.

Unregistered
    I am a dec 2017 applicant as well, waiting for psych and medical. I was told if everything goes good, then would be going to July’s academy. There is another one for non-certs in September. Good luck to all!

Unregistered
    What is the average timetable from when your file is sent up the chain until you get a yes or no response?

Unregistered

April 6 Drop off

Waiting for Orientation date... 🎻

Unregistered

Realize

Alot of applicants need to realize a few things because I'm not sure anyone has fully explained the Miami Dade way of doing things.

Miami Dade is very slow on their application processes. Not only are they slow but they are very "last minute" kinda people. I, along with a ton of other people who currently work for the department have the same story about their process.

When I got hired, my academy started in the month if March, years back of course. I did my full process minus the psych, poly and medical. I didnt hear back from them until Feb 25th and finished the rest of my test to start March 6.

Dont be disappointed, no news is good news and dont be surprised if they do a last minute time crunch on applicants, that seems to be the norm.

Unregistered
    Everyone has been quiet here lately...

Page 313 of 482 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast