MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 306
Page 306 of 482 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    August 2018 applicant, I recieved an email last week regarding the application packet and a dropoff date. Glad to hear something
    Same here bro. Finally! I guess I will see you there. Are you non-certified?

Unregistered
    Not yet, at least for me. They are scheduling applicants for medical and psych. I did my medical and passed. I’m scheduled for psych next week.
    Did you receive an email or a phone call for the medical?

Unregistered
    Same here bro. Finally! I guess I will see you there. Are you non-certified?
    I am non-certifed. I also applied to Miami police, let's see who picks me up first

Unregistered
    Did you receive an email or a phone call for the medical?
    Both. I received a call advising I had passed background and to schedule me for medical/psych. An email was sent following the call with appointment dates and instruction. There’s also a supplemental PHQ that needs to filled out,notarized, and handed in within 5 days of receiving email. Once you hand supplental PHQ (mostly medical info) your conditional letter will be given.

Anyone else receive a call? - besides the clown with family member in the department

Unregistered
    Both. I received a call advising I had passed background and to schedule me for medical/psych. An email was sent following the call with appointment dates and instruction. There’s also a supplemental PHQ that needs to filled out,notarized, and handed in within 5 days of receiving email. Once you hand supplental PHQ (mostly medical info) your conditional letter will be given.

Anyone else receive a call? - besides the clown with family member in the department
    Thank you so much for the information. Hoping I get the call soon, fingers crossed. Congrats and I wish you the very best!!

Unregistered
    Thank you so much for the information. Hoping I get the call soon, fingers crossed. Congrats and I wish you the very best!!
    Thanks bro, when did you apply?

Unregistered
    Thanks bro, when did you apply?
    I, she, applied Dec. 2017, orientation in May 18, BI Nov 18, and still awaiting. Completed everything but psych and medical. Hoping to join you and those being called. Your welcome

Unregistered
    I, she, applied Dec. 2017, orientation in May 18, BI Nov 18, and still awaiting. Completed everything but psych and medical. Hoping to join you and those being called. Your welcome
    I’m so sorry for assuming. Be patient, should get that call soon. Academy is scheduled for end of May ( either 20th or 27th - can’t remember exactly what date my BI told me). There’s still plenty of time to to complete med/psych.

Unregistered
    I’m so sorry for assuming. Be patient, should get that call soon. Academy is scheduled for end of May ( either 20th or 27th - can’t remember exactly what date my BI told me). There’s still plenty of time to to complete med/psych.
    No worries. I am trying my hardest. Driving my hubby crazy, lol. Sounds great and thank for the words of encouragement, I really appreciate it. Glad to have people like you in my corner. Congrats again and thank you!!

Unregistered
    I am non-certifed. I also applied to Miami police, let's see who picks me up first
    Same here bro. Good luck.

Page 306 of 482 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast