MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 300
Page 300 of 482 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My friend has been with MDPD non lateral for 3 years and makes $100k. No college degree.
    Because he do off-duty’s and OT which all are pensionable. No one makes 67k. 100k plus easily

Unregistered
    Yes, with more college will equal more pay. Look up the collective bargaining agreement on the county website and it will explain all the benefits and pay steps. Everything is on a pay step system. If you work 2nd shift, you get an extra step. If you work 3rd shift, you get two steps. It's all laid out pretty well in the cba.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, I already went to their website and checked the CB Agreent and it doesnt show how the salary steps will work for a lateral.

Unregistered
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, I already went to their website and checked the CB Agreent and it doesnt show how the salary steps will work for a lateral.
    I can only speak from what they told me. I have almost 4 years prior service and they told me I’d get 2 step increases.If you have more time on the job I think you get more but I’m pretty sure they said max step increase is 3 or 4.Hopefully someone else with more or less time can comment but I was told I’d start at step 3.

Unregistered
    I can only speak from what they told me. I have almost 4 years prior service and they told me I’d get 2 step increases.If you have more time on the job I think you get more but I’m pretty sure they said max step increase is 3 or 4.Hopefully someone else with more or less time can comment but I was told I’d start at step 3.
    Thanks Brother, I will probably start at step 3 then because I have more than 3 years prior experience whatever amount is lol, thank you.

Unregistered
    .Any word yet? Under 3 months away from the next academy. I’d think they would get things moving along right?.

Unregistered
    .Any word yet? Under 3 months away from the next academy. I’d think they would get things moving along right?.
    Nothing yet on my side, still waiting...

Unregistered

Smile

Still waiting as well....

Unregistered

Cool August 2018 (non-certified)

Still waiting and just applied with City of Miami PD.

Unregistered
    Still waiting and just applied with City of Miami PD.
    Good for you. Is it true that depts. Down there dont like when you are applying to multiple departmens? Who can provide more info. On this ? Thanks

Unregistered
    No that is a lie. You can apply all over if you want. For example, waiting 2 or 3 years for one department is pretty stupid. You are getting older y la mujer necesita leche para el bebe broder.

Look out for you and your family forget these people they take forever already sitting on your application. Apply everywhere and jump on the first one that hires you.

Page 300 of 482 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast