MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 280
Page 280 of 482 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    next class is some time between march and may.. psych and med is typically 30 days out
    Ah ok got it ! I thought they administer the psych and medical a few months earlier before academy start

Unregistered
    I have given up on this whole process. I applied nine months ago and I see no progress. Ran across a current Mdpd lietenant’s son at the gym and he told me his file is being expedired even though he applied three months ago because his Dad worked in the Mayor’s campaign and is tight with the Director. It surely sucks. They can have the job. I have applied at Palm Beach County. Hopefully there I will get treated better. Good luck to all.

Unregistered
    Good. Now they can process August 2018 applicants who have not even been called or emailed to start the process!!!
    As a dec 2017 applicant,i can tell you that you are in for a looooooooong process bro.

Dont lose your patience....

Unregistered
    I have given up on this whole process. I applied nine months ago and I see no progress. Ran across a current Mdpd lietenant’s son at the gym and he told me his file is being expedired even though he applied three months ago because his Dad worked in the Mayor’s campaign and is tight with the Director. It surely sucks. They can have the job. I have applied at Palm Beach County. Hopefully there I will get treated better. Good luck to all.
    Makes no sense.

The last opening mdp had was in dec 2017 and the most recent opening was august 20th,2018.

Mdp takes AT LEAST 18 months to almost 2 years max.Its no secret just saying.

I also applied for the miami dade schools police in december so yeah,sure,ppl should apply wherever they can.

Unregistered
    Sadly, nepotism is a huge problem when it comes down to Miami Dade Police and Miami Police. Every graduating class has shown well connected trainees. They will process mommy n daddy kids with just a HS diploma faster than a college educated applicant. The ones not connected are the few lucky ones. Good luck. This is why I tell applicants to volunteer your free time at the agency you want to work for. Network, network, network. Let them get to know you. I currently volunteer my time with my dream agency... it's all patience bro.

Unregistered
    It happens in all walks of life. You can thank your parents now for not getting into politics or working for a government agency when they came to this great country. Now you're stuck wishing and hoping for a miracle. Welcome to the USA, the American dream my friends.

Unregistered
    Has any one received a dq letter? How are they delivered mail or email, besides the poly i haven't heard anything not even a bi. Did they forget to send my letter or forget my app they say no news is good news but sheesh

Unregistered
    Sadly, nepotism is a huge problem when it comes down to Miami Dade Police and Miami Police. Every graduating class has shown well connected trainees. They will process mommy n daddy kids with just a HS diploma faster than a college educated applicant. The ones not connected are the few lucky ones. Good luck. This is why I tell applicants to volunteer your free time at the agency you want to work for. Network, network, network. Let them get to know you. I currently volunteer my time with my dream agency... it's all patience bro.
    Isn't it amazing, that mommy and daddy kids never fail the poly and psychological tests? even if they fail the psycologial exam, they seem to deem it to be marginal as a result to have them hired. where's 60 minutes?

Unregistered
    Has any one received a dq letter? How are they delivered mail or email, besides the poly i haven't heard anything not even a bi. Did they forget to send my letter or forget my app they say no news is good news but sheesh
    Everything is over email but im in the same boat as you !

I havent heard anything back from my BI after i passed the poly back in july 2018

Unregistered
    Everything is over email but im in the same boat as you !

I havent heard anything back from my BI after i passed the poly back in july 2018
    In the email with B.I where it states there contact info is there job description background investigator or personnel technician?

Page 280 of 482 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast