MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 278
Page 278 of 482 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When did you attend orientation?
    December 2017 applicant here,as far as i know none of my neighbors received any call,visit or mail from my BI.But then again,i BARELY have contact with my neighbors tbh because they work all day and are barely home lol and i dont even know if they would let me know once any of them got contacted by my BI.Its hard to get a hold of them since i work all day myself so yeah

Unregistered
    Im also a december 2017 applicant (im not the person you replied to) but just to weigh in generally,i had a orientation in april 2018 and a 2nd time in may 2018(which i had to sign some stuff about if i have any kind of social media account,etc) a BI did (which at the time i attended the 2nd orientation in may 2018 was a female) made sure i got EVERY document (copy of diploma,fbat,pat.etc) attached to the PHQ and then before i left i got scheduled for the poly,which i did at the end of june 2018.After i passed the poly in June 2018 ,approximately 2 weeks later i received a email from my actual assigned BI telling me that he got assigned my file and will start doing my background.That was back beginning july 2018 and ever since til today,i haven't received any word back from him so just to give you an overall idea.Im a december 2017 applicant waiting basically for the psych and medical email
    Wait you had 2 orientations? Or a drop off of your phq then your actual orientation?

Unregistered
    Wait you had 2 orientations? Or a drop off of your phq then your actual orientation?
    Yes, one orientation was when we met seargent Leal and the other seargent guy together with the academy staff and basically went over the PHQ (to make sure every important sections they be looking at are filled out) that was the first orientation

The 2nd one was when i met that temporary female BI who went over my PHQ again (she called my name when i was sitting in the room with the other applicants and went to her office desk) to make sure again that every document is there and i had to sign some kind of "waiver" to tell them IF i have any kind of social media account like FB,instagram etc.

She said that everything looks good so far and then they scheduled me for my poly (which i did at the end of june 2018).

But remember man,Dade police tweak their hiring process all the time like many people stated already so i dont know how they approach the selection process for the august 2018 applicants ! Wish yall the best of luck.Like i said in my previous comment,didnt heard anything from my BI since july 2018 til today and waiting for the psych and medical email from him

Unregistered
    Am I the only one without am assigned BI 2017 applicant

Unregistered
    Am I the only one without am assigned BI 2017 applicant
    Did you took your poly already ? And did you pass the poly ? If so,your assigned BI should ve contacted you a few weeks after you took the poly to let you know that he or she will start your background.

I dont know why they are currently slow in processing the applicants,it seems that they still have to process a lot of the december 2017 applicants

Unregistered
    Did you took your poly already ? And did you pass the poly ? If so,your assigned BI should ve contacted you a few weeks after you took the poly to let you know that he or she will start your background.

I dont know why they are currently slow in processing the applicants,it seems that they still have to process a lot of the december 2017 applicants
    Yes last year, I have yet to receive a dq letter, or been contacted or assigned a b.i

Unregistered
    Wow! Tremendo arroz con mango. I give up. Time to self sponsor myself

Unregistered
    Wow! Tremendo arroz con mango. I give up. Time to self sponsor myself
    ? What's the matter

Unregistered
    Yes last year, I have yet to receive a dq letter, or been contacted or assigned a b.i
    Just hold on.No news is good news and they will contact you soon,be patient.

Unregistered
    Why they ask you if you have a social media? Its 2019 who doesnt have a social media? Is it illegal to have one? Will they hang you if you had one and deleted it?

Page 278 of 482 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast