MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 275
Page 275 of 482 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4818

Unregistered
    Just apply all over and do not put all your eggs in one basket. It's all about getting experience and then moving to a larger agency. Just do not self sponsor. Waste of money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just apply all over and do not put all your eggs in one basket. It's all about getting experience and then moving to a larger agency. Just do not self sponsor. Waste of money.
    Advice for any person thinking of "serving" as a police officer. DO NOT! Policing has become Hell's proverbial "Ninth Circle," with its own warning: "Abandon all hope, [you] who enter here!" The latter from Dante Alighieri's 14th-century epic poem Divine Comedy.

Unregistered
    Do you currently work in law enforcement?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by IronViking View Post
    Hey there guys im a dec 2017 app who took the poly in july and received a "congrats for passing pre screen and poly" email from my BI 2 weeks after i took the poly in july.Then i had to re apply on august 20th to stay in the system and since then did not heard back from my BI yet.I dont want to contact him and ask him about my status since they told us at the orientation to not call them for status update...anyone else still waiting for the psych and medical email from dec 2017 applicants ?

I am in the same boat. Just awaiting like you.

Unregistered
    You young bloods never learn. When have you met a government employee who actually works? I haven't met one. Those BI's are not even sworn law enforcement. They are civilians. The day the county employs sworn BI's things will move faster. Till then enjoy the ride, enjoy getting older and continue hugging your paw patrol pillows at night wishing for miracle.

Unregistered
    You young bloods never learn. When have you met a government employee who actually works? I haven't met one. Those BI's are not even sworn law enforcement. They are civilians. The day the county employs sworn BI's things will move faster. Till then enjoy the ride, enjoy getting older and continue hugging your paw patrol pillows at night wishing for miracle.
    I recently saw a few pics of the december 3rd current academy class on the mdpd FB website and those ppl are ABSOLUTELY NOT in top shape at all lmao they all looked not motivated and bored.

@IronViking

Remember,just like many stated here already,the mdpd process takes about 18 months and every assigned BI works differently (some are a bit faster and some a slow) no news is good news and you get one of those DQ emails VERY fast so you not hearing anything is a good sign.Just hold on

Unregistered
    I too saw that picture and wondered to myself how on earth they passed the PAT and the physical. But hey its Miami!

Anyways, yeah it sucks to wait, especially when your parents want you out of the house already. No es facil.

Unregistered

August 2018 (non-certified)

Any August 2018 (non-certified) applicants here who have not heard anything?

Unregistered
    Any August 2018 (non-certified) applicants here who have not heard anything?
    I think they are going to process the dec 2017 applicants and will send out the psych and medical dates soon for them out and then start working on the august 2018 app.

But i dont know why they are so slow currently with the processing,i know they recently started the december 3rd 2018 BLE academy so yeah i dont know the hold up

Unregistered
    I think they are going to process the dec 2017 applicants and will send out the psych and medical dates soon for them out and then start working on the august 2018 app.

But i dont know why they are so slow currently with the processing,i know they recently started the december 3rd 2018 BLE academy so yeah i dont know the hold up
    I sure hope so ! Still Waiting for the psych and medical email from my background investigator after i completed the poly in june and she is not a big help either since she still hasnt responded to my e-mail i send her in December last month like thats weird.They say to contact them whenever you got a question or concern but they dont even answer the e-mail you send them

Page 275 of 482 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast