MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 259
Page 259 of 482 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 4818

Unregistered
    And a year is considered record time! Papo and pray that there is no freeze ,budget issues or other things that influence the hiring process . Remember the Police is subject to all kind of political problems. If you are notnin by dec enjoy the hollidays with your fam is going to be a long time before you get to spend it at home

Stay safe, clean and hopeful

Balsero out!

Unregistered
    Not everyone gets processed at the same pace. Every time you forget to cross a "t" or dot an "i", your application gets placed on the virtual bottom of the pile. Remember there are hundreds of applicants who correctly filled out the application and are waiting to get the BI's attention. Even if your application is perfect, which it is not, believe it, there will be other factors delaying your application. Younger applicants have less work history to check, thus less snags to recheck and verify. Some BIs have more work or other assignments than others. Hurricane season can delay the process for months. And don't forget, each step gets checked, approved, rechecked, and confirmed by different people along the way. Each time one of those folks find an uncrossed "t" or an undotted "i", the application gets kicked back. I could go on and on, but I'm sure you get the idea. Patience matters.

Unregistered
    It took me 2.5 years after I applied to get hired.

Unregistered
    Mielda tigre and i was wishing to be at the airport by next year! Or maybe in cst with my beard and shit!! So no chance of that i guess! 🤔 🤣 😜

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mielda tigre and i was wishing to be at the airport by next year! Or maybe in cst with my beard and shit!! So no chance of that i guess! 🤔 🤣 😜
    I've heard the connected ones usually get to wear blue shirts within 12 months. Don't let this burn you out, that's life.

Unregistered

Cool August 2018

Anything new for August 2018 applicants?

- Rico

Unregistered
    🤣 yooo Rico! stop messing with the ppl broe!

What about 2017?

The Rafter!

Unregistered
    Sitting on my underwear waiting for an email since april 2018!! What about you?

Unregistered
    Let's see I applied August 2018, so that means that most likely I will be in the academy in 2020? Dios mio sumba el mango!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's see I applied August 2018, so that means that most likely I will be in the academy in 2020? Dios mio sumba el mango!
    what are you venting about?? I have been waiting since 1995 Brode!!!! still stuck in my moms basement over by Bird Rd. and 92 Ave.. plus, I have been working at salvation army since 1997 with other 40 overs...try QSKing for 23 years and then come on here and write me a memo asere…..I have even considered starting my own website called DePinga.com so others, can vent their frustrations of life!!! how you like that sport??? to be right ...you have to act right...The Dinosaur

Page 259 of 482 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast