MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 246
Page 246 of 482 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 4818

Unregistered

Cool All about who you know

Oyeme, I applied for a county job (unrelated to police) two weeks ago and I already got the email saying "thanks, but no thanks" lmao!!! Guess they do not want to hire someone with experience, college degree and will do a great job. They rather hire a family friend who will be a LAZY, do-nothing collector, while collecting a phat check. - Rico

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its official El Balsero still in the process! I hope my test dont start expiring after such a long wait
    Oye dino dont forget not responding calls ie 911 hang ups so you could stay kissing tour 33 at the mall
    What you have left to go?

Unregistered
    Chain of command aporoval, medical and phicological

Unregistered
    Chain of command aporoval, medical and phicological
    Oyeme balsero you are lucky man!!! Dale good luck.

Unregistered
    Bololoco what happened to your appeal?

Unregistered
    Tks ! But remember nothing is final till the fat lady sings and you get that starting date and uniforms , ive seen people go all the way and get dq by de good old doc at the hospital by weight or eye sight!!

El balsero!!

Unregistered
    Tks ! But remember nothing is final till the fat lady sings and you get that starting date and uniforms , ive seen people go all the way and get dq by de good old doc at the hospital by weight or eye sight!!

El balsero!!
    Anyone here know how long it takes for your file to get approved through the chain of command?

Unregistered
    Mine has been there for three months, i have a degree, certified and experience !

Unregistered
    Mine has been there for three months, i have a degree, certified and experience !
    Which applicant are your mi hombre what year?

Unregistered
    WOW!!!! Have you been contacted by your investigator and given a status update? Have you tried to contact them to find out status cause two classes have started in the last three months...

Page 246 of 482 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast