MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 245
Page 245 of 482 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4818

Unregistered
    Who is she? What she get hired to do? I get along easily with viejitas, they love my sweetness and charm. - Rico

Unregistered
    Anyone else looking to apply to other agencies while in the process for the county? I am planning to apply at Miami Gardens as well. Anyone here been through the process with them?

Unregistered
    Lateral class graduation this week.

Unregistered

Getting ready!

For those candidates that are toward the tail end of the process, start learning and memorizing the ten/Q codes, mission statement, core values, vision, as well as chain of command. You'll need to learn this info whether you're in the next academy or the following.

Unregistered
    Anyone in the process has heard anything new? Also, when will the new applicants hear anything?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those candidates that are toward the tail end of the process, start learning and memorizing the ten/Q codes, mission statement, core values, vision, as well as chain of command. You'll need to learn this info whether you're in the next academy or the following.
    10 codes??? Lmao...MDPD does not use 10 codes...Q codes are used...so just QRX until MDPD starts using 10 codes,in which will not be used in this lifetime QSL....to be right...you are have to act right..The Dinosaur

Unregistered

Cool

I know all my codes since my explorer days. It is something you surely will never forget lol. Anyways, Dino any news with the self sponsor academy? - Rico

Unregistered
    Hey guys!! Did anyone notice anything different on this new application? Im doing mine tomorrow! I was still debating if keep selling chancletas en el pulguero on bird or keep waiting for the county....

El Balsero
    Bdw i do now my Q codes from back when i was Metro!🤓. Hey Rico were you a Kilo unit?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guys!! Did anyone notice anything different on this new application? Im doing mine tomorrow! I was still debating if keep selling chancletas en el pulguero on bird or keep waiting for the county....

El Balsero
    Bdw i do now my Q codes from back when i was Metro!🤓. Hey Rico were you a Kilo unit?
    Kilo unit? LoL..the old Kendall station 5 district asere...where everyone wanted to work 59's or post up on their 12's at Cafe Iguana's (Town & Country Mall) trolling for 33's...lol to be right ...you have to act right...The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Its official El Balsero still in the process! I hope my test dont start expiring after such a long wait
    Oye dino dont forget not responding calls ie 911 hang ups so you could stay kissing tour 33 at the mall

Page 245 of 482 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast