MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 238
Page 238 of 482 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 4818

Unregistered
    Any news on how long it takes to hear from bi once polygraph is completed with miami dade?, has any applicants heard anything?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any news on how long it takes to hear from bi once polygraph is completed with miami dade?, has any applicants heard anything?
    It takes between two to three years. MDPD is slow in the process because they want to hire the right candidates. Relax, sit back, play some GTA and wait. While you're waiting you can maybe go back to school and get a degree if you don't already have one, even though they now require 60 college credits which is good. They should require a Bachelor degree like Miami Beach though. You got rookie officers making $70k a year with just a HS diploma who cannot write a complete sentence or speak to you correctly in a normal conversation. Good luck.

Unregistered
    It takes between two to three years. MDPD is slow in the process because they want to hire the right candidates. Relax, sit back, play some GTA and wait. While you're waiting you can maybe go back to school and get a degree if you don't already have one, even though they now require 60 college credits which is good. They should require a Bachelor degree like Miami Beach though. You got rookie officers making $70k a year with just a HS diploma who cannot write a complete sentence or speak to you correctly in a normal conversation. Good luck.
    Thank you for the advice, patience is key!! Lol it just sucks.

Unregistered
    Any word on when the next class will be?

Unregistered
    Slow in the process because not enough recruiters/BI and many applicants.

Unregistered
    When will Miami Dade Police open up for Certified applicants? I’m hearing they’re easy to hired, and the process is much quicker.

Rico

Unregistered
    When is the next hiring? I do not want to waste money in the academy and later not get hired anywhere like a friend of mine because they claimed he had "too many jobs" that makes no sense. I too have a few jobs, currently 6 years in my current one, so anyways next hiring please? It would really suck to spend $8k in the academy and then no one gives you a chance.

Unregistered
    Greetings, hey does anyone who works or have information pertaining to with MDPD is going to hire certified applicants?

Unregistered
    When is the next hiring? I do not want to waste money in the academy and later not get hired anywhere like a friend of mine because they claimed he had "too many jobs" that makes no sense. I too have a few jobs, currently 6 years in my current one, so anyways next hiring please? It would really suck to spend $8k in the academy and then no one gives you a chance.
    Someone in the thread said 2020 dont quote me though.

Unregistered
    Greetings, hey does anyone who works or have information pertaining to with MDPD is going to hire certified applicants?
    The last opening they were hiring everyone to my knowledge, the person above said 2020 so maybe then.

Page 238 of 482 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast