MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 233
Page 233 of 482 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wheres Boloco and Balsero?
    Boloco is working at Rooms To Go and balsero is working at El Dorado...Rico Suave I last heard was working at Baja Beach Club doing Stevie B. Impersonations..stay tuned...to be right..you have to act right..The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Dimelo consorte!! Aqui watching the trolls jodiendo a todos!! So any answer about the ppo’s in this academys year of application?
    Any from dec 2017??? Are we all waiting for med and phsycs?

El Rafter

Unregistered
    Are you a dec 2017 applicant? Did you already do your psych?, since you said waiting on physc and med

Unregistered
    Dimelo consorte!! Aqui watching the trolls jodiendo a todos!! So any answer about the ppo’s in this academys year of application?
    Any from dec 2017??? Are we all waiting for med and phsycs?

El Rafter
    Are you a dec 2017 applicant? Did you already do the psych?

Unregistered
    Yes im a dec 17 but waiting tondo the medical and psyc

Unregistered

Cool

Feliz Friday mi gente TGIF este weekend me la voy a pasar viendo Netflix y chilling. Que bolon tiburon. I am waiting for the next hiring event to open si no pa Sweetwater o Hialeah entonces. I am ready como espidi gonzalez. Oye I am kidding my pipol. Me voy a comprar un sanwish ahy en publi.

I am typing like a straight balsero no disrespect to my rafter, bololoco, Dino. Oyeme Dino BLE in 2019 at MDC asere! Wait for me caballo!

- Rico

Unregistered
    Oye Rico whats good on flix bro, la pura quiere que vea the Luis Miguel serie! But im not digging novelas bro.

The Rafter

Unregistered
    Feliz Friday mi gente TGIF este weekend me la voy a pasar viendo Netflix y chilling. Que bolon tiburon. I am waiting for the next hiring event to open si no pa Sweetwater o Hialeah entonces. I am ready como espidi gonzalez. Oye I am kidding my pipol. Me voy a comprar un sanwish ahy en publi.

I am typing like a straight balsero no disrespect to my rafter, bololoco, Dino. Oyeme Dino BLE in 2019 at MDC asere! Wait for me caballo!

- Rico
    Que Huerta Asere?? yes, I am already in the process with MDC north self sponsoring myself and going through a BLE class again...it will be easy as before..heck, I could take the state exam again now and pass it again brode....I am going just sit in the back of class and act like this is my first rodeo, because I know the TA''s are going to ask the class ''anyone with prior law enforcement or military experience?'' lol I do not want to be a squad,platoon or class leader..usually with those positions by the time class graduation, 80% of the class usually will hate you..just ask any academy class leader...now back to entertaining BALSERO, oye brode I don't troll on here, I just defend my history reputation!!! always remember ''action causes reaction.'' good luck everyone..to be right..you have to act right.. The dinosaur

Unregistered
    Oye Dino , im not talking about you son! Is about chisel chest! 🤣 that was a good one

Unregistered

😎

That's good Dino. I have to wait to next year trying to save to pay it all cash. I dont like debt. Good luck.

Oye Rafter you're almost there broder! Buena suerte.

- Rico

Page 233 of 482 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast