MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 230
Page 230 of 482 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4818

Unregistered
    Become certified and apply everywhere, do not wait forever on one agency. You need to apply all over. I think I'll be applying with Hialeah as soon as I pass the academy and become certified. Always a lot of action there and with that you sure will be ready for a later transfer to a better agency.

Unregistered
    Can anyone advise on the highest paying agencies in Fl? Is Boca the top one at 66k?

Unregistered
    Boca has the highest salary/pay, but you can make a pretty good penny here in the County if you play your cards right.

Unregistered
    Looks like the next non certified class will be July 30th. That’s the word around the force and 2 more following before years end. All non certified. Not sure for laterals or certified apps. I know they were trying to get a class in for them before the next upcoming non certified class. If anyone has more insight on the next class please post. Goodluck to all

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the next non certified class will be July 30th. That’s the word around the force and 2 more following before years end. All non certified. Not sure for laterals or certified apps. I know they were trying to get a class in for them before the next upcoming non certified class. If anyone has more insight on the next class please post. Goodluck to all

How accurate is your info. I’ve been reading July 16th is the next class

Unregistered
    There is 0 certified academy for this year? Wierd!! Last year there were at least 2

Unregistered
    There is 0 certified academy for this year? Wierd!! Last year there were at least 2
    Babe, why don't you try to get into a non certified class with MDPD? yes you go through a whole academy again, but you don't have to take the state exam again ( as long as you haven't been detached from the academy or agency for more than 4 years).. at least you your seniority start once your hired..it is common to see certified applicants in non certified classes..there were 2 in my class (one from hialeah and other from indian creek)...also there have been numerous others from previous years...so inquire about that with your background investigator...good luck

Unregistered
    Forget about it. In the 3 years you're waiting sitting in the couch and playing grand theft auto for MDPD phone call, you're better off signing yourself through a self sponsor academy in the meantime. That will also show you're dedicated and really want this job.

Unregistered
    When are they going to have applications for certified

Unregistered

Cool

When are they going to have applications for certified
    Next Hiring will be in 2020. Too many applicants to process now in the meantime.

Page 230 of 482 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast