MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 227
Page 227 of 482 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4818

Unregistered
    Hey Dinosaur are you that guy on YouTube, DadeCounty Dale?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Dinosaur are you that guy on YouTube, DadeCounty Dale?
    Dadecounty Dale? Huh? No, my first name is Brian...anyways, I'm not really into YouTube ....how is everyone doing in the process? To be right..you have to act right.. the Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Yes I know the drop off is just a drop off. I did that already. I’m asking what is done during orientation? Scheduling for exams etc??
    Hello, orientation will be held at MDPD headquarters building where you dropped off your PHQ...during that time, you will be seated in a classroom with other applicant's...Representative's of PMB will go over the hiring process,testing procedures,aspects of the department,background investigators, and a nice box of white out and pens (in case anyone thinks they are cute hiding any prevalent information pertaining to your moral characteristics i.e. prior arrests, yes even sealed and expungements-they will find out,job history and so on..Perhaps you will be called from the classroom by a background investigator (meet and greet) and he/she will go more in detail about the process and test scheduling (they might have tweaked that part, not sure)..your next process will be a Polygraph examination in which will be held at either location of one in Doral and other on NW 7th ST. and 42 ave. (the ocean bank building)..Don't try to be slick and try to beat the machine..tell the TRUTH about everything they ask you...there are no trick questions...your questions (about 25 different) will be given to you on a sheet of paper that you will fill out your HONEST answers in the waiting room..when your dont you turn them in to the receptionist and proceed to wait until the examiner calls you in..hope this will enlighten your question about the next step in the process.... come on people..get hired!!! i want to see you guys/gals hired and at your graduation...remember don't hide nothing!!! background investigators there will revisit your past and life story...good luck.. to be right..you have to act right.. The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Being too truthful/honest can get you disqualified as well, yet there are many in the inside with dark secrets in their own closets.
    When they do wrong they get transferred or promoted instead of ROD.

I do agree though, honestly is the best policy. I'd rather take a DQ for being honest than for lying because it shows who has true character far from the fake hypocrite ones.

Good luck to all. Stay positive and know there are other agencies out there. What I am saying do not put all your eggs in one basket.

Unregistered
    Hello, orientation will be held at MDPD headquarters building where you dropped off your PHQ...during that time, you will be seated in a classroom with other applicant's...Representative's of PMB will go over the hiring process,testing procedures,aspects of the department,background investigators, and a nice box of white out and pens (in case anyone thinks they are cute hiding any prevalent information pertaining to your moral characteristics i.e. prior arrests, yes even sealed and expungements-they will find out,job history and so on..Perhaps you will be called from the classroom by a background investigator (meet and greet) and he/she will go more in detail about the process and test scheduling (they might have tweaked that part, not sure)..your next process will be a Polygraph examination in which will be held at either location of one in Doral and other on NW 7th ST. and 42 ave. (the ocean bank building)..Don't try to be slick and try to beat the machine..tell the TRUTH about everything they ask you...there are no trick questions...your questions (about 25 different) will be given to you on a sheet of paper that you will fill out your HONEST answers in the waiting room..when your dont you turn them in to the receptionist and proceed to wait until the examiner calls you in..hope this will enlighten your question about the next step in the process.... come on people..get hired!!! i want to see you guys/gals hired and at your graduation...remember don't hide nothing!!! background investigators there will revisit your past and life story...good luck.. to be right..you have to act right.. The Dinosaur
    Yes thank you for your response. I will keep everyone updated with my process. Thanks again

Unregistered
    Hey Dino !! I was told my file is up for review whats after the approval? Hope your Son is doing good btw.

Unregistered
    Hey Dino !! I was told my file is up for review whats after the approval? Hope your Son is doing good btw.
    Hi thank you for your kind words, as far as i know..your file should go through a chain of command to sign off on.. meaning B.I.,SGT,LT,MAJOR,CHIEF,Asst. Director..after that runs it's course..if approved,you should receive a condition offer of employment pending Psychologial exam and medical exam...after all that it should go through a final review through the chain of command one last time..finally, you will receive a call from PMB to come down and sign paperwork,take picture for county ID,and then go to quartermasters to pick up your blue trainee uniforms..if they offer a go-for job before the academy starts--accept it because your seniority starts the day of you starting to work for MDPD..i couldn't even give publix a 2 week notice when i was hired...lol... hope that info helps you out..again, they might have tweaked it some since i left...regardless, good luck... to be right...you have to act right... The Dinosaur

Unregistered

Question

When you apply? 2015? 2016? 2017? 2018?

Unregistered
    Dec 2017 certified.

Unregistered
    oyeme gente! Cuando son las academias? July? Thats next week! Who got acepted into that one? Hablen pave!! Shout out to los old timers on this forum..

The Rafter

Page 227 of 482 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast