MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 222
Page 222 of 482 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 4818

Unregistered
    How's BLE121 doing in the academy so far? Any quitters?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How's BLE121 doing in the academy so far? Any quitters?
    Perhaps you can post up at 96 and NW 58 st., wait outside the compound; then you can ask them yourself and that's if they entertain any interviews (F.I. Card)...i really doubt they will be doing social media or Leo Affairs ''venting'' narratives any time soon..lol..oye balsero slick rick, any movement on your PHQ file?? if they are revisting 2017/18 applicant's, i hope they entertain yours and Rico Suave primero asere... good luck everyone..to be right,you have to act right..The Dionsaur

Unregistered
    Perhaps you can post up at 96 and NW 58 st., wait outside the compound; then you can ask them yourself and that's if they entertain any interviews (F.I. Card)...i really doubt they will be doing social media or Leo Affairs ''venting'' narratives any time soon..lol..oye balsero slick rick, any movement on your PHQ file?? if they are revisting 2017/18 applicant's, i hope they entertain yours and Rico Suave primero asere... good luck everyone..to be right,you have to act right..The Dionsaur
    Dino,

Just like you explained to me in a post recently...I had the meet with the appeals lady very nice very patient. Got to sit down with the Sgt as well we went over my entire file and she was very QRU. I did as you told me mucho "yes ma'am, no ma'am" "thank you very much ma'am". Stayed extra humble... Now I have to write my version of the story in an appeal letter to Major Holden and she will review give the file to a fresh new pair of eyes and let them make the final determination. I kind of feel good about the outcome but at this point it's a 50/50 chance.

BoloLoco

Unregistered
    Papo, yo ni se what's my plan B. I wanted to be a cop since I was 5 years old. People tell me to get into Nursing that it pays big bucks and only work 3 days a week. Pero yo no tengo cabeza para estudiar eso. I hate science lol.
    As crazy as it sounds stick to your dream, if this is truly what you want then Dale pa lante...para tras ni para cojer impulso...PLP stick with it.

BoloLoco

Unregistered
    Dino,

Just like you explained to me in a post recently...I had the meet with the appeals lady very nice very patient. Got to sit down with the Sgt as well we went over my entire file and she was very QRU. I did as you told me mucho "yes ma'am, no ma'am" "thank you very much ma'am". Stayed extra humble... Now I have to write my version of the story in an appeal letter to Major Holden and she will review give the file to a fresh new pair of eyes and let them make the final determination. I kind of feel good about the outcome but at this point it's a 50/50 chance.

BoloLoco
    hello, well that is good hear...Like i advised you in the previous narratives on here, the appeal process at least gives you a chance..i would take 50% than no chance!!! they have tweaked it some (the appeal process).., but now you can type up a letter to Major Holden...use the KIS method when doing so (KIS=keep it simple), no need to write a long drawn out novel....I do hope she approves your appeal so another B.I revisits your file to continue in the hiring process...good to hear at least someone believes me on here!!! i wish you the best of luck in your future endeavor with MDPD...god bless..good luck to all the applicant's that are in the process...to be right..you have to act right.. The Dinosaur

Unregistered

👮*♂️

Damn! Congratulations my friend bolo that is nice to hear. MDPD is a great department, and the PMB office is very professional their sgt there is cool too he actually response to any concerns over the phone and speaks to you as if he known you forever. Bueno mi gente good luck in your process. I am still not in the process. Actually I was going to pursue my graduate studies, but that too was put on hold for now. Hopefully, MDPD will hire again soon, but no worries, no hurry here. I might self sponsor myself eventually.

Dale mi gente. Para Arriba, para abajo y pa todo los lados. Keep trying. Only people who give up on their dreams are the quitters.

- Rico Suave

Unregistered
    Dimelo Dino you have to apply for a government job asere. Social Security won't exist after 2036 and Medicare will face out in 2026.

We all need that government job = pension for life. Dale.

Unregistered
    Dimelo Dino you have to apply for a government job asere. Social Security won't exist after 2036 and Medicare will face out in 2026.

We all need that government job = pension for life. Dale.
    Buenas dias asere...negative for the government jobs...i applied with with MDPD last December brode, and they DQ'd me for having contracts with adult entertainment establishments... no reason to revisit applications with government jobs in the future..pero tiberon, i saved my money and will retire in Chile..Vina del Mar to be exact ...i don't need social security checks, but if they are still around i will having them deposited in my bank...last i checked at 65 , i will qualify for 1,487 a month...rent in chile is 225 a month..cheap!!! i'm doing well now considering i still have my bano business,ebay store and dabbling with uber/lyft...vive la raza!!!! good luck to all..to will be QRX on here to see how people are coming along the process...to be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Any news or info on the certified process? Academy dates? Whats after the back ground part?

Unregistered
    Any news or info on the certified process? Academy dates? Whats after the back ground part?
    Hey I am thinking in going the self sponsor route. Any info on that please?

Page 222 of 482 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast