MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 216
Page 216 of 482 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a question in the application. It ask "have you ever been involved in a vehicle accident" I had some doofus crash into me and the guy was ticketed for it and life went on. Do I have to put it in my application even if it wasn't my fault?

Also, "list all traffic tickets" I have not received a traffic ticket for 12 years. Do I have to write down the "loud music" ticket happened 12 years ago? I believe driving record only goes as far as 7 years?
    I am shaking my head reading your comment!

What don't you understand in "have you EVER been involved in a vehicle accident" (I don't see any mention of "at fault" or not), and "list ALL traffic tickets"? You're already trying to leave stuff out, you are setting yourself for failure with the background investigation.

Unregistered
    Border Patrol is hiring. I just applied for the San Diego, California job.
    There is no SD, CA job, you'll go to the BP academy and be assigned to a seztor the size of Florida, then you'll actually know WHERE exactly you'll work, most likely a shithole to begin.

Unregistered
    I am shaking my head reading your comment!

What don't you understand in "have you EVER been involved in a vehicle accident" (I don't see any mention of "at fault" or not), and "list ALL traffic tickets"? You're already trying to leave stuff out, you are setting yourself for failure with the background investigation.
    I agree with the above narrative posted ...Re DO NOT OMIT any relative information asked in your PHQ or BI, even if it's a ticket from 1987 at Town & County Mall... again, don't try suppress any information you might think disappeared or expunged!!! It's in your best interest to be 110% honest with this agency your applying for or any other as matter of fact... Remember one thing, MDPD will know your life story going through the process...Even if you were 29'd robbed or 27'd theft from your property..and contact you have had with any police agency will be documented..it is ask what if any contact you have had in the past..Make sure you remember everything when filling out your PHQ...do not omit any jobs trying to slick..one run with your social security number with prove otherwise...TELL THE TRUTH..you don't want to be DQ'd for conduct unbecoming...good luck everyone...hey , Rico..I might be hired in 2033 ..if my math is correct, that will be BLE 186 ..the class I was in 1997, so it will be kinda special to rekindle the moment..I will be 62 years old...lol...to be right...you have to act right...the dinosaur

Unregistered
    I have a question in the application. It ask "have you ever been involved in a vehicle accident" I had some doofus crash into me and the guy was ticketed for it and life went on. Do I have to put it in my application even if it wasn't my fault?

Also, "list all traffic tickets" I have not received a traffic ticket for 12 years. Do I have to write down the "loud music" ticket happened 12 years ago? I believe driving record only goes as far as 7 years?
    Sounds like you're trying to hide something, it's a yes or no question. If no move on, if yes list the accidents. You get a BI that is by the book and you will receive the DQ email. List everything trust me they are going to find what you don't want them to find. Start hiding thing and the only person you have to blame later for the DQ is yourself.

BoloLoco

Unregistered
    I just think is a waste if time writing a ticket I received 15 years ago for loud music what difference will it make? We all jammed to biggie and Tupac back in the days.

Anyways, so in the credit question I have to add the 500 credit cards I ever owned and what I used them for as well? Man I'm going to hire a bum to do all this typing for a case of beer. At least I have good credit and I'm $0 in debt until I start dating again then it's back in the black hole.

Yall be eazy.

》Lebrahn

Unregistered
    There is no SD, CA job, you'll go to the BP academy and be assigned to a seztor the size of Florida, then you'll actually know WHERE exactly you'll work, most likely a shithole to begin.
    There are SD openings for CBPO not BP.

Unregistered
    Que vuelta mi gente!!! Guys quick question. Have any of you gotten a credit check on your mail that you havent ask for? Does that mean that the county pulled your credit?

El balsero de acero! The rafter..

Unregistered
    I heard fhp is hiring! But im too refi to go there! I love my Cubanitas as mutch as my croquetas preparadas!! Oye Dino, Rico im getting ready for that .05 cafecito Bro!

Unregistered
    FHP needs to open an Academy in Broward or Dade. Living in havana for six months without seen la familia is hard mi gente. La pura me metera los tarros con el lechero!

Unregistered
    Oye Jorge te cojieron o que asere? Estas perdido broder.

Page 216 of 482 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast