MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 212
Page 212 of 482 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anybody taken the polygraph yet?
    Also do they really DQ you if you miss the 30 day deadline from Orientation?
    A ton of people have taken the polygraph already...if you were DQ'd then you will/have received an email...just be patient my little dinosaurs...again, average applicant takes 1-2 years to be hired and that's if your not DQ'd during the process...to be right...you have to act right...good luck everyone...the dinosaur

Unregistered
    A ton of people have taken the polygraph already...if you were DQ'd then you will/have received an email...just be patient my little dinosaurs...again, average applicant takes 1-2 years to be hired and that's if your not DQ'd during the process...to be right...you have to act right...good luck everyone...the dinosaur
    I meant the 30 day deadline to which you’re supposed to turn the PAT test in

Unregistered

Academy 2018

Anyone know when the academy is in session? Are there multiple academy sessions during the year? When are they? Just curious

Unregistered
    Anyone know when the academy is in session? Are there multiple academy sessions during the year? When are they? Just curious
    Papo only two academies this year, one begins May 21st and the other one sometime in December. Maybe just maybe another one in between.

Unregistered
    Papo only two academies this year, one begins May 21st and the other one sometime in December. Maybe just maybe another one in between.
    There’s a lateral class in July! lol

Unregistered
    Im sure that if you havent done your psychological and medical by now, you can forget about July...

Unregistered
    Im sure that if you havent done your psychological and medical by now, you can forget about July...
    Faaaak why the slow stepping, going to lose decent candidates to other departments.

Unregistered
    Thats just the County way son !

Unregistered
    Good candidates to other departments? Lol, more than 2K apply each opening. I’m sure they’ll be fine picking from the list. It’s always going to be a hurry up and wait game.

Unregistered
    Good candidates to other departments? Lol, more than 2K apply each opening. I’m sure they’ll be fine picking from the list. It’s always going to be a hurry up and wait game.
    Well I have been waiting since Feb.1996 player!!! I think balsero aka el rafter and Rico Suave have waiting since 2002...our tests keep expiring every year..heck Slattery and associates know me every year to renew my polygraph.. although I've been to the other place on Flagler and NW 7th St. I scored marginal on the psychological test because I drew pictures on the math test and the psychologist was laying on the couch after talking me..I hope I make it this year so I can resign from Leon medical as a shuttle driver..I want to 09 and have Rico and rafter as civilian observers if they are not hired..QSK...to be right..you have to act right..good luck everyone..The Dinosaur

Page 212 of 482 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast