MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 211
Page 211 of 482 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4818

Unregistered
    They must be hiring garbage like city of Miami.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are my road Dawgs at? The rafter and Rico Suave...lol i heard even trainees working as go-fors before the academy are being G recycled..lol..the dinosaur
    Dimelo Dino!! Everything qru buddy , chilling waiting to hear from my Bi. Nothing on sicologico or physical yet!! I hope the Doc at mount sinai is not the same from back in the days. You got a be under 200 with him and im a couple over but working on it

The Rafter

Unregistered
    Damn. I have a year and a half to lose 60lbs. I am at 260lbs. I been slacking big time. It's hard living in a Cuban household. Here they think eating Vicky bakery every day is normal. Oye good luck balsero. Dimelo Dino.

Unregistered
    Damn. I have a year and a half to lose 60lbs. I am at 260lbs. I been slacking big time. It's hard living in a Cuban household. Here they think eating Vicky bakery every day is normal. Oye good luck balsero. Dimelo Dino.
    My bad this is Rico!

Unregistered
    Dimelo Dino!! Everything qru buddy , chilling waiting to hear from my Bi. Nothing on sicologico or physical yet!! I hope the Doc at mount sinai is not the same from back in the days. You got a be under 200 with him and im a couple over but working on it

The Rafter
    Oye asere hermano de rescate..when I was hired in 1997..Mt.sinai hospital was fun..I felt like a test monkey going on space mission asere...looking at color blocks, headphones for hearing test,drawing blood,chest x-rays and so on..waiting there with 300 other county employees..bus drivers,police and corrections for their yearly physicals ..last but not least the short doctor coming into room to go over test results and trying to sell me on getting a prostate check..lol mind you I am 27 at the time..I advised him I am not 40 yet...lol..told him your not poking me today sir...good luck everyone..to be right you have to act right..the dinosaur

Unregistered

May 21

May 21st is fast approaching!!! Who has been Dq so far?

Unregistered
    Why you all so quiet!! Dont give up! Takes time but is worth it! Keep your noses clean, drive straight and stay away from parties and crowded places!

Unregistered
    Why you all so quiet!! Dont give up! Takes time but is worth it! Keep your noses clean, drive straight and stay away from parties and crowded places!
    And stay away from social media they will find you even if you use a secret name.

Unregistered
    A better saying is my slogan.."to be right..you have to act right." I am never giving up!! I have been applying since Feb.1996..I am a career applicant..all my PHQ's are on microfilm because there is/was so much paper work..the very first test I took was the civil service exam at the port of Miami in one of the handers..there must have been 300 people there taking the test with me..scored a 94 on the county test...I am still waiting for that call or should I say beep..I have the same beeper number from 1994!! Still mad at Beepermania for reporting me to the credit bureaus for a 89 dollar bill...if I am ever hired I want to have badge # 3333..lol inside joke 33..good luck everyone..god bless you..always be honest...the dinosaur

Unregistered

Polygraph?

Anybody taken the polygraph yet?
    Also do they really DQ you if you miss the 30 day deadline from Orientation?

Page 211 of 482 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast