MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 208
Page 208 of 482 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What BLE's # are currently in the academy?

BLE 119 and 120 > currently in the academy

BLE 121 > To begin soon.

Unregistered
    What’s next after the neighborhood check? And is the neighborhood check the last part of the background process?

Unregistered
    Off course it helps to know people in the dept, when i got hired in the early 2000’’s , 75 percent of my mpi were related or had a hook up !! Good luck guys ! But Dino is right on something ! Act right before, during and after you are hired!
    well i have one better...lol... when i was hired by Miami-Dade Police in Jan. 1997...wayyyyy before Mpi classes started at the training bureau...MPI started in 1999...My class was BLE 180 and 75% in my class had no Hook-ups or friends and family in the department..how time flies...21 years ago....eyeball------snap!!!!! lol... to be right...you have to act right... good luck everyone..The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Know body cares anymore about working as a cop... you have everyone filming and hating on you. I rather stay working as a software developer making six figures. Enjoy.

Unregistered
    May 21st is fast approaching!!!

Unregistered
    Know body cares anymore about working as a cop... you have everyone filming and hating on you. I rather stay working as a software developer making six figures. Enjoy.
    Lol provide a link to your tax returns otherwise you're full of shit.

Unregistered
    Yea, a "software developer" that trolls the MDPD applicant thread on leoaffairs, aka another loser that couldn't pass the poly and make a six figure pension like the rest of us.

"Know" one cares though, lmfao. Get laid.

Unregistered
    Anything new on the May academy?

Unregistered
    Nope still waiting. File is stuck up there with the big do nothing honchos waiting to get signed off.

Unregistered
    They start May 21st

Page 208 of 482 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast