MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 205
Page 205 of 482 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 4818

Unregistered

School Board Hiring Police Officers

Miami Dade School Board Police is hiring certified and non-certified. Dale!

Unregistered

Next Opening?

Hello,

Does anybody know when the next MDPD Lateral/Certified application will be open???

Thanks.-

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

Does anybody know when the next MDPD Lateral/Certified application will be open???

Thanks.-
    Babalao, in 2020 will be the new fiscal year. QRX till then.

Unregistered
    Que vuelta my ppl? Anyone 🤔 with any news? Come on I've heard there are some emails on their way!!

Tha Rafter!

Dino dimelo Papo tas perdido..

Unregistered
    Que vuelta my ppl? Anyone 🤔 with any news? Come on I've heard there are some emails on their way!!

Tha Rafter!

Dino dimelo Papo tas perdido..
    I received my email..pretty much said thanks but no thanks..all because of a 1998 beeper bill from beepermania on my credit report..my score still 746 acere..even with friends and family I still was DQ'd because a stinking beeper collection of 89 dollars on my Equifax report...they don't want the Dade county legend Dinosaur..I tore them up in pushups,sit-ups,swimming and in running back in 1997 and still can smoke anyone at my age of 47...I've heard some applicant's are getting different background investigators switched on them... even though I am a male..I hope they hired more females..and I am glad that the brass has implemented more female officers in PMB...good luck to all god bless..The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Dino is planning his retirement already. Me on the other hand I have 27 more years to go to see retirement so hopefully I can put a good 20 years, save a lot and retire a millionaire.

- Rico

Unregistered
    Dino is planning his retirement already. Me on the other hand I have 27 more years to go to see retirement so hopefully I can put a good 20 years, save a lot and retire a millionaire.

- Rico
    Yo yo player..I've been saving my money for years acere..even with 100,000 dollars I can live like a millionaire in Chile!! Rico at this rate when you getting hired? Depipi brode...I think they have an academy in May..acere or you can go to MDC north and self sponsor and get certified..it's around 6500 dollars in which you get financial aid...it's 10 months going part time acere...your application may be entertained faster if certified...I would love to volunteer my time at the training bureau to show these BLE trainees how a dinosaur can out push up,sit up,and run them!!! A little throw back PT military style..as the great TA Coffee said one time "if you can't handle this brown uniform correctly; go to UPS they are hiring." Good luck my little future dinosaurs...The BLE legend Dinosaur

Unregistered
    When will MDPD self sponsor again?

Unregistered
    How's the May academy coming so far?

Unregistered

Academy

What happened to the April 23rd Academy...no go?

Page 205 of 482 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast