MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 190
Page 190 of 482 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 4818

Unregistered
    When is the orientation date for the guy that went on the 17th. Did they tell you to get your pad ang fbat done before orientation? What about the first batch, the group before us?

Unregistered

Seeblick ROAD

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    when is the next orientation? I submitted my packet on the 17th too. I thought I had my stuff together. Since I didn't get an email about orientation, I guess i didn't make the cut.
    dont feel bsd player..i applied in Feb.1996 and I'm still waiting!! The Dinosaur

Unregistered

2018 Academy?

When is the next academy scheduled for?

Unregistered
    When is the next academy scheduled for?
    April babe

Unregistered
    What about for certified and laterals? Are appplicants been schadule for Orientation and polys at the same time or one by one?

Unregistered
    Acre stop eating pastelitos and shit! Los van a despingar at the pat test! Get serious

Unregistered
    Acre stop eating pastelitos and shit! Los van a despingar at the pat test! Get serious
    Oye asere..yo no comida pastelitos brode....i eat ropa vieja!!! entonse...i can still smoke everyone at the PAT and i'm old...regards, El Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Oye asere..yo no comida pastelitos brode....i eat ropa vieja!!! entonse...i can still smoke everyone at the PAT and i'm old...regards, El Dinosaur
    Papo dinosauro did they finally change their mind and call you to start the process?

Unregistered

Drop off

Should I shave clean just to drop off ?? Or can I wait till orientation ?? I don’t feel like shaving clean just for a drop off unless I get pick for orientation

Unregistered
    Any info on the fbat. Thay ask me for the fbat and pad by orientation, no email for orientation yet tho!!

Pd el dinosaurio is very selective with his replies

Page 190 of 482 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast