MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 178
Page 178 of 482 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 4818

Unregistered

Backgrounds

do you mean the man at the front desk playing all the music and eating in your face in front of applicants?

Unregistered

Cool Happy New Year 2018 Applicants!!!

Happy New Year to everyone who applied in December! Any idea when the next academy is for 2018? And how long will this process take for December applicants?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trying to get to cst. Whut best possible way to try & get it?
    Retard alert

Unregistered
    Happy New Year to everyone who applied in December! Any idea when the next academy is for 2018? And how long will this process take for December applicants?
    By how long it usually takes, I'm not holding my breath. Maybe we will hear something by 2019.

Unregistered
    By how long it usually takes, I'm not holding my breath. Maybe we will hear something by 2019.
    2019? Ouch! That hurts. -=0/ Let's hope for the best. Good luck!

Unregistered
    I will enlighten you on how long it takes for qualified candidates to be hired.. from the time you apply and time to get hired is between 1 to 2 years depending on your background investigator entertains your file (job history,references,credit, and your life's residences you live at .....do not omit any information on your PHQ (i.e. arrests,credit history,came in contact with law enforcement in the past) be advised if you have ever been arrested and had it seal or expunged ..they will find out about it, so don't try to hide it.. also, be honest and always tell the truth to the best of your knowledge...good luck to all

Unregistered
    Great advice from the top poster. Also, remember this, it is better to get disqualified for being honest than for lying. Why? well when you apply elsewhere they will find out if you applied at some other agency and will want to know why you were disqualified in the first place, they then will go over that with you, so be honest and truthful, it will only help you in the long run.

Unregistered
    Great advice from the top poster. Also, remember this, it is better to get disqualified for being honest than for lying. Why? well when you apply elsewhere they will find out if you applied at some other agency and will want to know why you were disqualified in the first place, they then will go over that with you, so be honest and truthful, it will only help you in the long run.
    Bravo, well said.. Indeed ,I preach this to every applicant that is applying ( that i know )..That is why on my last narrative above yours ''To always tell the truth on PHQ or Applications!'' As a former Employee of MDPD (left in 1997 personal reasons) and I'm trying to be rehired and have to go through a whole process again and academy (yea!!!).. AS a 46 year old hopefully i can be rehired again.. If not, atleast i can try to help other's trying to get into law enforcement and coach them to properly present themselves and not to hide or purposely omit information from their backgrounds..Again, good luck to all the civilians in your future endeavors and hiring process with MDPD including me i will be in line with you as well... God bless and R.I.P Chief Jimmy Brown !!!

Unregistered
    Why MDPD open their job advertisement again??? They opened it today to close it on the 5th? Come on now!

Unregistered
    Why MDPD open their job advertisement again??? They opened it today to close it on the 5th? Come on now!
    You know what that means. Some higher ups buddy missed the last posting.

Page 178 of 482 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast