MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 177
Page 177 of 482 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have anyone receive any personal email requesting you to Reapply? From the automated response or from a SGT?
    I have received both.
    I have one from an automated HR.

Unregistered
    Yes 60 college credits/Associate degree from an accredited school not from a phony degree mill.
    Be at least 20 years old to apply, and 21 years old at the time of hire; AND
    High school diploma or equivalent. An evaluation of foreign school diploma may be required; AND
    Have an Associate's Degree or at least sixty (60) college credits; OR
    Have two (2) years of active or reserve military duty; OR
    Have three (3) years of continuous full-time, post-high school work experience; OR
    Have one (1) year of full-time sworn law enforcement experience.

Unregistered
    Or just know how to break dance

Unregistered

Backgrounds

Whats going on in the Backgrounds Section??????

Horror Stories

Unregistered

Horror Stories
    Please explain further?

Unregistered
    Or just know how to break dance
    Word to your mother

Unregistered

Horror Stories
    Horror stories??? please enlighten me on this?? because as a former employee and perhaps coming back again..i will advise you they are very helpful down at PMB (from the gentleman at the front desk,background investigator,SGT,LT. to the Major)..I was there the other day (Monday) and the young lady there took the time to entertain my questions (half an hour) to see about reemployment with MDPD....YES, i have to go through a whole process all over again as i did 20 something years ago..whether i am rehired or not PMB never had an obligation to talk with me..so, from the first time i was hired in 1997 till now, i never had a negative experience there!!! and if you have heard horror stories; then perhaps the applicants you are referring to should clean up their credit,maintain good moral character,not have 20 jobs in 5 years and so on..So, please if no one on here has anything positive to say about MDPD then i suggest you go apply at another police department...this is a forum about Factual narratives and NOT rumors or speculations...God bless everyone, stay safe.happy holidays,and good luck on your MDPD applicant process...P.S. when filling out your PHQ (personal history questionnaire) DO NOT omit information about yourself (i.e criminal history,credit,driving record,etc) everything will come to light..another wordsO NOT LIE!!! will not put my name here but,my initials i will D.S.

Unregistered

Cool

Horror stories??? please enlighten me on this?? because as a former employee and perhaps coming back again..i will advise you they are very helpful down at PMB (from the gentleman at the front desk,background investigator,SGT,LT. to the Major)..I was there the other day (Monday) and the young lady there took the time to entertain my questions (half an hour) to see about reemployment with MDPD....YES, i have to go through a whole process all over again as i did 20 something years ago..whether i am rehired or not PMB never had an obligation to talk with me..so, from the first time i was hired in 1997 till now, i never had a negative experience there!!! and if you have heard horror stories; then perhaps the applicants you are referring to should clean up their credit,maintain good moral character,not have 20 jobs in 5 years and so on..So, please if no one on here has anything positive to say about MDPD then i suggest you go apply at another police department...this is a forum about Factual narratives and NOT rumors or speculations...God bless everyone, stay safe.happy holidays,and good luck on your MDPD applicant process...P.S. when filling out your PHQ (personal history questionnaire) DO NOT omit information about yourself (i.e criminal history,credit,driving record,etc) everything will come to light..another wordsO NOT LIE!!! will not put my name here but,my initials i will D.S.
    I agree with your post. I too I'm in the process and emailed them about an issue I had and the Sgt., called me and was very nice and polite to answer my questions. Honestly, he didn't have to do that... I'm just a number/another applicant, but he called. I'll never forget that. Happy Holidays, MDPD! I hope I get that call soon.

Unregistered
    I agree with your post. I too I'm in the process and emailed them about an issue I had and the Sgt., called me and was very nice and polite to answer my questions. Honestly, he didn't have to do that... I'm just a number/another applicant, but he called. I'll never forget that. Happy Holidays, MDPD! I hope I get that call soon.
    Trying to get to cst. Whut best possible way to try & get it?

Unregistered
    Trying to get to cst. Whut best possible way to try & get it?
    I don't understand your question.

Page 177 of 482 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast